Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New player looking for help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gallarian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gallarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New player looking for help
    Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:30pm
Hey guys,

I'm a student looking to get into paintball (woodsball, scenarios). I have some experience having gone paintballing 5/6 times. 

I'm looking at getting starting marker package based around a Tippman 98 Custom. Id like to be able to buy a package that allows me to play straight away, so marker/hopper/gas/mask/pots etc etc (Im part of a group of 4, so any bulk packages are welcome). 

My budget is ~ 150. 

Id also like to add a stock and a new barrel, with my absolute priority being accuracy (not included in budget). 

Any help/information/link is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Joe

Gallarian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gallarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:43am
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:58pm
You can't go wrong with the Sierra One, it is a 98 with lipstick, damn fine marker. I have the same Proto barrel for one of my A5's adn I can't complain but there are better barrels out there. Google Lapco or J&J barrels. They cost about the same as the Proto and people here seem to swear by them.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:56pm
That's a fairly solid package for a beginner. the Sierra One is a rugged, simple marker that is great to start with. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic