FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cyclone Feeder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cyclone Feeder
    Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:09am
I can't see how two balls can feed, I looked at mine and it seems impossible.  Have you got this sorted out yet?
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:43pm
Unless I am not seeing something it appears to be fine. The paddles aren't supposed to block the chamber. 
hachadwick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachadwick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:55pm
Here is a link to the picture:

Copy and paste the link and it will show you the issue. The paddles are not stopping the balls from free falling into the chamber.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachadwick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:41pm
I just googled it and no, I don't have the detent in backwards. In fact by project salvo works great with the grvity feeder, but breaks do to chopper. Thats why I bought the cyclone. I have a picture that would explain everything but I can't post it:)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachadwick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:39pm
First, what is a detent? :)

second, what is the proper section, i wasn't sure so I picked this one.

Also, how does one post a picture? When I click the button, it allow me to select a pic from my laptop.
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:35pm
Welcome to the forums.  Which gun is it? Maybe check to see if you forgot to put the detent back in or maybe in backwards, it's easy to do.  This might be moved to the proper section in the forums as well.  Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hachadwick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:31pm
I bought a Tippmann Cyclone Feeder and when it cycles, it is allowing two balls to enter the chamber. I notice tha the paddles are rotating too far. It feeds one ball in as it rotates but when it stops rotating, the second ball jsut falls right down behind the first ball, causing a ball break. Any idea's?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic