Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I entered a contest...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I entered a contest...
    Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:48pm
Don't know if you guys heard, but paintball explosion is building a replica of NUKETOWN! Seriously, a 1 to 1 scale model of everything...

And they put this video out inviting other youtubers to make a video and submit it... Guys on my facebook have already seen this, but I figured some of you forum guys might be interested in making a video. 

Well, within a few days thealabasterslim had already dropped his entry. Which is here. 

A few more entries are on paintball explosions facebook page. (not on youtube). 

I've had the following idea for a video rattling around in my head for a long time, (years actually) and this contest pushed me to finally make it... 

So here is my entry. I wish I had a few more of those paintballs...

Hard to believe but I have my 36th event at my field tomorrow... I've been playing paintball for 7 years now. 

They tremble at my name...
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2013 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Hard to believe but I have my 36th event at my field tomorrow... I've been playing paintball for 7 years now.

You're old!

Edited by Mack - 22 March 2013 at 4:42pm
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2013 at 5:59pm
I know a bunch of people that play at that field.  good luck!
DaveEllis View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
back from the dead like Tupac

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveEllis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:49pm
Well you have the creepyalabasterslim beat, thats for sure.
BearClaw View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2013 at 4:40pm
Looks good man good luck. Be nice to see some one shooting A good old Tippmann in there vids.

I been 14 years still loving my my Tippmanns. I have had MANY MANY markers in my 14 years but a TIppmann as always and will always be with me at the field.
AGD RT ULE AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN SL68II
DANGEROUS POWER E1
TIPPMANN A5
SHERIDAN PGP2
AGD 68 AUTOMAG
TIPPMANN PRO-CARBINE
EMPIRE TRRACER
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2013 at 10:39pm
Good luck man! That would be a pretty surreal experience to even just walk around a video game replica. I mean exploring places in Assassins Creed that I've been was cool, but this is sort of the inverse of that. Very cool.
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:28am
your video is better by far, gl!
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2013 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck JohnnyCanuck wrote:

your video is better by far, gl!
Agreed. Yours is much better, and by far much more creative.
I need a new Sig...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2013 at 3:45pm
Thanks guys! I'm using that footage for another contest, and should have it ready this weekend...

Ever heard of "stuntbuxx.com"? They are running a "shoot" the host video for a tv show in canada called "Dragons Den" which is like the US show Shark Tank. I've never seen it (other than online I watched a little of one show) and it is the same idea as shark tank and one of the investors is Kevin O'Leary who is on both shows. 

So I am using him as my "target"! Should be fun! 
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2013 at 6:29pm
It's the same idea as the Shark Tank because Shark Tank is based off of Dragon's Den which was based off of a Japanese show iirc..  GL with O'leery, he seems to be a man of little patience but seems to have a sense of humour.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:33pm
And here I thought Shark tank was an original idea... Interesting how the show concept just bounces around the world!

My entry is now on their site... What do you guys think?

https://www.stuntbuxx.com/challenges/104#response/376
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic