Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Project Salvo: Remote line direct to valve

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bunny87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Project Salvo: Remote line direct to valve
    Posted: 17 March 2013 at 8:36pm
I was wondering if it's possible to run my remote line directly to the valve?. I want to remove the ASA and the braided line..

I did this on my BT Omega and it worked fine at home until I took it to the field and blurr.. keep acting like I'm out of air. On the omega I didn't put a nipple on the valve, just the remote line screwed on.  I just put the asa back on and it seem to be doing fine now.

I'm thinking about doing it with a nipple on the salvo this time but want to ask first before I embarrass myself at the field again lol.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2013 at 10:48pm
It is possible.

However, I wouldn't recommend it because the movement of the line could stress the fitting where it goes into the marker or cause damage to the marker body itself and cause a leak.
Parts Tech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parts Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

It is possible.

However, I wouldn't recommend it because the movement of the line could stress the fitting where it goes into the marker or cause damage to the marker body itself and cause a leak.

Fully agree with this.  Your remote line will pull at the fitting in different directions.  This will likely cause issues with the valve.  Valves are expensive.
Tech at TippmannParts.com
We do everything Tippmann
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic