FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fun Job...so far.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fun Job...so far.
    Posted: 14 March 2013 at 12:05pm
Miniture wargame design, been at it now for awhile and I have my first demonstration playtest with publisher next friday. Totally a 'home' bussiness, everything being done on my comp and hobby table. If satisfactory will get an 'advance' to finish project and for the costs of printing of rules and charts. So far have the 'rules' set out for final edit, charts are just excell files, got 15mm as well as 1/72nd minitures in the process of mounting and painting. Terrain is harder, right now just differant colored sections of felt layed on main earth colored felt cover of game table. The 'expansion' potential is also there. Keeping me busy. If it flies will be a lot of hobby money coming in. Have talked to our tax guy on implications as well as effect on my disability and SS. Talked to lawyers and miniture manufacturer's and have support from two major mini producers.

Basically a Vietnam squad 'tactical' wargame simular to 'Bolt Action' but more simulation than table top. Individual 15mm minitures, FoW, and Peter Pig Vietnam figures mounted on 'pennies'.

A lot of time in this hope it flies................
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic