Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann A5 Customizing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tippmannwv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannwv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann A5 Customizing
    Posted: 07 March 2013 at 5:32pm
I can't find much on the website or online but I'm wanting to put a double trigger and the responce trigger on my A5, is this possible? I was thinking about getting a fang trigger but decided against it sense I heard that with the fang trigger it didn't work with the safety switch.  So can I put a responce trigger with a double trigger on my A5 or no and still have access to putting my safety on.  I'm new at customizing so please don't put down my question cause you are a veteran A5 owner.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2013 at 7:35pm
The response trigger system will work with a double trigger that is designed to work with it.  (The trigger needs to have the elevated flat spot on the back for the R/T piston to make contact with.)

However, the R/T tends to be easier to tune/use with the stock trigger.
Parts Tech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parts Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2013 at 9:34pm
It is a good idea to use a genuine Tippmann trigger  (GTA).  The double trigger will work fine.  Just remember that you can make the RT bounce best when using one finger at the top of the trigger.
Tech at TippmannParts.com
We do everything Tippmann
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic