FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need photoshop help/minecraft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need photoshop help/minecraft
    Posted: 03 March 2013 at 12:21am
I need some photoshop help, as in I need one of you to be kind enough to help me out and photoshop something for me. My photoshop is MS paint. 

As for minecraft, I suggest all of you go migrate your accounts if you haven't already. I needed to email their CS and it took them a few weeks to reply. I have everything squared away now.

As for photoshop, I took a crappy cell phone pic of something that I was going to edit in paint but its an epic fail on my part.. Its a picture of a generic  two color decal that I was hoping to replicate electronically. Drop me a PM if you guys can help me out. 

I feel like I ramble a lot when I type.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2013 at 9:31am
1) What is this migration nonsense?

2) Why haven't we all figured out a new server yet?
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2013 at 10:15am
You have to migrate your minecraft account to a mojang account. For some reason my original password wasn't recognized by minecraft so I had to email their CS. Took a few weeks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic