Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Possible head trauma: Should I go to the hospital?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2013 at 6:38pm
I had an on-duty accident that sent me to the hospital. A few months later I got a call and a letter from a collection agency. HR fixed it, but it was still annoying.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
CHiKUN PiMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proudly picking on priests since 800 AD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2013 at 9:42pm
I actually handed them $150 on the spot so as not to have to deal with any insurance malarkey. They looked surprised to see someone actually just whip the money out right there. Being that I'm an emotionally stunted man-child and recovering spoiled drug addict with very little concept of what things are actually worth... under what conditions could I have possibly paid the least amount of money?
(I know it seems silly to ask, but I'm starting to realize I've been raised by a mother who had no concept of how to properly raise kids and am starting to realize that I know nothing about the real world and am currently in the process of trying to make some positive life changes before it's too late... I know that I'm now an adult and now accountable for my decisions, but I still carry a lot of resentment over having been given no boundaries or realistic social structure when growing up, my parents not kicking my ass years ago for doing drugs, which they'd have to have had the sensory perception of some kind of pinball-wizard type to not realize that I and a norm of 3 other people where smoking and using drugs daily in their house, and now that I'm finally recovering from drugs at 24 I'm somehow supposed to have some concept of how normal people act in an adult manner /end of **edited**ing)

Without the **edited**ing/venting, I guess what I'm trying to ask is, what are some ways I can make sure I'm getting maximum insurance coverage in the future?
I'm guessing next time I should call my insurance company before leaving to check in with them that I'm getting maximum coverage?
www.TexasPumpAndPistolGame.com
www.pettyPb.com

MCB:Chickun
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:06pm
Next time see if your insurance company has better deals for doctors in a network, and use one of them doctors.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
CHiKUN PiMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proudly picking on priests since 800 AD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:15pm
what about for an ER visit?
www.TexasPumpAndPistolGame.com
www.pettyPb.com

MCB:Chickun
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2013 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by CHiKUN PiMP CHiKUN PiMP wrote:

what about for an ER visit?

ER Visits are absolute last resort.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic