FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pop-Tarts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:47am
Really need a 'Dunkin Donuts' or 'Tim Hortens' out here, the donuts out here are too loaded with too much sugar.

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:34am

Boom.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:45pm
I've been thinking of toaster strudels this whole time. Surprised someone finally mentioned it.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:50pm
On the subject of doughnuts, Krispy Kremes had a test stall in one of the shopping centres down the road from me. 

This sums it up and n response I have decided I'm not going to deal with people any more.
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:01pm
Thing with toaster strudels is, is it possible to actually cook the stupid things without leaving the center frozen or burning the outside.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

My favorite donuts are actually the plain cake ones.

Commie.

don't get me wrong, I'll get down with some cream/jelly/custard filled or glazed or whatever... but for some reason the plain cake ones hold a special place in my heart.  
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:41pm
I've always maintained that the worst part of a donut is the dough. I'm just not interested in it. If you hand me a maple bar I'll eat the icing and throw out the rest.
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by scotchyscotch scotchyscotch wrote:

On the subject of doughnuts, Krispy Kremes had a test stall in one of the shopping centres down the road from me. 

This sums it up and n response I have decided I'm not going to deal with people any more.

The exact same phenomena occurred when our state got our first Krispy Kreme franchise.  Apparently, the goodness of Krispy Kremes are worldwide.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Thing with toaster strudels is, is it possible to actually cook the stupid things without leaving the center frozen or burning the outside.

Only if you let them set out to thaw a while first.
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Yomillio Yomillio wrote:

The exact same phenomena occurred when our state got our first Krispy Kreme franchise.  Apparently, the goodness of Krispy Kremes are worldwide.

In highschool a Krispy Kremes opened up nearby and it too was really crowded when it opened.  It actually went out of business about a year later though.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 8:41pm
I can't believe this is the hottest topic on here.......
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:01pm
Slightly funny story about Krispy Kreme. In middle school, I got 2 coupons for 6 free donuts. They said only one can be redeemed at a time. I went with my mom and we went up and said we would like to get 12 free donuts. The cashier said no, only one can be redeemed per visit. So we thought, man this will be a slight annoyance to get them, go back to our car, then have to come back. Then we thought, hey, I can take 6 and my mom can take 6. Cashiers looked defeated and gave us our 12 donuts. They are good though and it's cool to see them being made in store. The glazed donuts just melt in your mouth.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

This is classic. Politics and guns and whatnot suck to talk about all the time, it's even annoying on Facebook. Most of the best threads on here had nothing to do with anything.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

This is classic. Politics and guns and whatnot suck to talk about all the time, it's even annoying on Facebook. Most of the best threads on here had nothing to do with anything.

Seinfeld: The Forum
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:51am
Krispy Kreme is like sex for me, only I don't have to pay anyone or go to court.

Shame they've all closed down around here
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

Krispy Kreme is like sex for me, only I don't have to pay anyone or go to court.

Shame they've all closed down around here

If they catch you stealing the doughnuts then you'll end up in court soon enough. 
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2013 at 4:40pm
Krispi-Creme donuts inhale deeply, take the teeth right out of your mouth as too sweet. Being a serious diabetic I 'cheat' no and then, but these things are a death warrent. I miss my Dunkin Donuts, there are some that I can eat without a massive short term fast acting insulin shot.

We have a few LeMar's a poor attempt at a Dunkin Donuts, and donut shops really do not exsist here in Lincoln, NE. Coffee Shops try, and fail regularly.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:06pm
I had a totally hilarious and long winded post that was rejected by the spam filters.

I hereby announce my resignation from this forum.

StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

I've been thinking of toaster strudels this whole time. Surprised someone finally mentioned it.
I find the Pisbury product inedible.  Poptarts > Toaster Strudel
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:24pm

I can eat them in a pinch, but no matter what there is an aftertaste that comes with eating them.  Almost like drinking diet soda.  Just something not right about it.  Now, a family-owned Hinkley's doughnut.  That's the stuff...

Anytime I've ever gone there, the doughnuts are always warm in the display case having only been there 5 minutes or less.  Warm, soft and doughy goodness only a diabetic would hate...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic