Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pop-Tarts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2013 at 1:34pm
No love for the Wildberry? Wildberry pop tarts were my breakfast of choice when I was in school and college because I had no time for anything else.

Now My breakfast consist of two cups of coffee.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:54pm
I can only do the strawberry ones cold. Once they're toasted, it's a no-go for me. Same goes for the s'mores ones. Cold they're fine, but when they get hot, they're too sugary for me.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:49pm
I'm a fan of strawberry frosted myself. Or blueberry frosted... 

Why do they even make "non" frosted versions? Like it suddenly becomes "healthy" if there is no frosting to make it taste good?

The kroger versions are just as good as the "real" ones too. And they often go on sale for $1 a box or less.
They tremble at my name...
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2013 at 12:10pm
Yeah, cinnamon sugar (frosted) is the way to go. You want awful? Any un-frosted one is a crime against humanity!
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:38am
The blueberry frosted and cinnamon sugar ones are delicious. 

Those are two different poptarts, btw.
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:59am
Yeah they're definitely a very little and not very often kind of thing for me. If there's a box in the house I'll have one mostly out of curiosity... Every time. 

The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2013 at 8:18am
Are awefull, but step daughter likes em as a fast breakfast. Tried the new 'oatmeal' ones this am, and they put a new slant on awefull. Ineatable is more the word....now the pumpkin pie ones from the holidays were OK,but still hard to take.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic