Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

triggers.. help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
qwertyuiop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qwertyuiop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: triggers.. help!!
    Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:17am
fang trigger or the response trigger and explanation
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:46am
Apples to oranges.  One is just an upgrade replacement trigger and the other is a firepower upgrade.
Gigglez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigglez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:29am
The response trigger uses a port on the right side of your marker to reroute some of the CO2 from firing to a piston in the grip frame of your marker which kicks your trigger out at a speed faster than your brain can process, causing semi-auto guns to become full-auto with several variances in between. A fang trigger doesn't allow for any sort of real fire power increase aside from being able to use 2 trigger fingers, which arguably isn't  a bps (balls per second) upgrade on a tippmann.  
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2013 at 10:14am
Would help if you posted which marker you have.  I've had a couple of different triggers on my a5 and 98's, as well as the response trigger.  Personally I preferred a single trigger when I ran a response trigger.  If you do go with a response trigger  - again not knowing what marker you have - if it's a 98 you will want to upgrade from the stock gravity fed hopper.
Andresecu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andresecu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:35am
Please

I have a question can i install response trigger in my bravo one tactical semiauto?
AZN
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic