Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann 3 Point Sling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
s9ac3r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s9ac3r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann 3 Point Sling
    Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:14pm
@all,

Sup. I got gifted a Tippmann 3 Point Sling and I have no idea how to set it up. Anyone know of a site that has instructions on the setup? Or can anyone post some step by step picture of the install?
Newbie w/ Tippmann X7 Phenom Mechanical, Flatline Barrel, 45ci/4500psi ninja, dye i4,.. currently shopping for a remote line/harness, all the little extras come later.
TippmannEmployee1 View Drop Down
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:12am
The end with the Velcro will go to the back of your marker either through your stock, around the tank neck or through the End Cap on your A-5.  The loop end will go around the front of the marker, either around the barrel or through the sling mount.  Then you slip the harness over your head resting the strap on one shoulder and with the middle strap running across your torso.  Slide the 4 strap adjusters till it feels right to you.    I hope this helps.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2013 at 3:58pm
The stitching came out of the barrel loop for me.
TippmannEmployee1 View Drop Down
Tippmann Tech
Tippmann Tech

Tippmann Sports Staff / Marker Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannEmployee1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2013 at 4:57pm
If that's the case then it definitely won't work.  Contact our service dept at 800 533 4831 to arrange a replacement.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic