FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

which gun is better

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: which gun is better
    Posted: 24 March 2013 at 2:42pm
^^^ Or even a power feed.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:10am
I've always been more of a fan of the 98 due to the smaller cross-section and the ability to choose between a standard right feed, a vertical feed, or a cyclone if you really want it.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2013 at 8:04am
I love my 98, but I like how easy my a5 is to take apart with the pins vs screws on the 98.

Edited by JohnnyCanuck - 23 March 2013 at 8:04am
tipamsngoe View Drop Down

WOW spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipamsngoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:24pm
I don't know but they both hurt the same when I look down the barrel and pull the trigger.

Edited by Mack - 23 March 2013 at 11:58am
Parts Tech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parts Tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2013 at 6:30pm
The A5 has a cyclone feed.  You can upgrade the 98 to a cyclone feed (best to start with the Ultra Basic) and you will have two guns that cost about the same and have the same features.

Decide if you want a cyclone feed and which look you want to go for.  It's that simple.
Tech at TippmannParts.com
We do everything Tippmann
qwertyuiop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qwertyuiop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:56am
98 or a5 and why
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic