FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Good News Bad News:

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good News Bad News:
    Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:20pm
Good news: My metric-pattern FAL receiver came in today. Time to buy a receiver wrench and a parts kit.

Bad news: Thanks to MDSP being a bunch of retards and the panic, BGCs are now 3 weeks long instead of 3 days on the state level. FML.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2013 at 11:51am
Shoulda bought an M1 :)
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Shoulda bought an M1 :)

Nope, CMP will still have them and I can still get them delivered straight to my door as an 03FFL.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2013 at 1:20am
They only made so many, and finding them in stock at CMP without an auction is going to be tricky, but it may not have been a bad call considering the environment. I still need to find a gunsmith who know's what they're doing to build the AK....that project came to an abrupt halt when I booger a rivet up. I've had one firearm go boom in my face before, do not want to repeat that experience. At least I have a registered and grandfathered AK

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic