FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fun Weekend and stuff

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fun Weekend and stuff
    Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:57am
HOCKEY IS BACK.....finally. Me and Momma sat and watched NHL network games all day. Loved the CBC coverage of Vancouver and Anahiem, miss those Canadian accents, and Canadian commercials, pretty boring on NBC.

Sold my paintball stuff on Craigslist, kid came buy and picked it up and had cash, Everything is gone but my old 68 Special, that is a keeper. Both 'rifles' and the TPX for $500 wih all my tools, vests, bottles...everything. Would of gave you guys a shot but no selling on the forum.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:11am
Sounds like it was a good deal. Shame man.

Anyway, enjoy the ballet on ice.

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:50pm
What markers did you sell?

I went to the Devils/Islanders game last night at Nassau. It was awesome to watch a hockey game again, and it was an experience going there. Nassau is laughably decrepit and it's an experience going from the brand new Prudential center to 1970's hockey arena. I like the carachter of the place but it feels like a minor league hockey arena.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:28pm
My moded Project Salvo, my moded Carver One 'Marksman', and stock TPX. All remotes, bottles, loaders, vests, tools the whole shootin match except my classic 68Special.
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:04pm
Finished up my last day of training for work. Flew today as much as I could before it got dark.

Scouring craiglist for good deals on r/c gear.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:20pm
I took my eldest son the the range for the first time.  He did great with the Ruger 10/22 and was hitting an 8"x8" target with my DPMS at 200 yards. 
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:35pm
I'm contemplating selling off some of my gear, I plan on keeping some of it for when I get the time to play again, but Its just taken a back seat to everything else right now.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:27pm
Yep, paintball does not exsist out here, and even selling off my high end airsoft stuff. Just keeping my M-4 gas operated airsoft gun and my 1911 gas pistol for the occasional 'venting', also a great plinker at 650fps on red gas.

Kinda done with all the wander the woods sports, just getting too old and broken down.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic