FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So Reb

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2013 at 1:35pm
Remember Reb, if you move to the DC Metro area, I can cook for you.

/end of contest, I win.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:19pm
forget that let's move to Mexico and Eric Holden will sell you all the Assault Weapons you want at bellow cost!

/better than Tallen

Edited by Evil Elvis - 18 January 2013 at 2:20pm
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

forget that let's move to Mexico and Eric Holden will sell you all the Assault Weapons you want at bellow cost!

This made me lol far more than it should have.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2013 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Remember Reb, if you move to the DC Metro area, I can cook for you.

/end of contest, I win.

How are you going to cook for him?

Think about it.

Once the assault weapons ban is in place it is only a matter of time before they go after other weapons.

And, given the examples posted in this thread, do you think they will really remember to provide an exemption for chefs when they outlaw knives?
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:54pm
Well, there's a bright spot I guess.

There's a lawyer in Buffalo that's completely dismantling this new law set and is planning on challenging the constitutionality of it.

There's also talks of amending the plan to exempt law enforcement officers from certain aspects of it. One of our instructors tonight is a County Sheriff, and he said that despite the law having been signed already, they've received NO instructions from Albany in regards to what is enforceable and what is still being worked on. These guys are going on with 'business as usual.'

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:07am
If he moves to Wisconsin, he can drink beer with me.

/thread.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:10am
If he moves to PA, he'll have fresh Yuengling and can drink with Ceesman762 and I.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:55am
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

If he moves to PA, he'll have fresh Yuengling and can drink with Ceesman762 and I.

Plus, think how safe he'll be with a state government that does stuff like this.

Originally posted by article article wrote:

Pa. kindergartner suspended for bubble gun remark

Associated Press  12 hrs ago

MOUNT CARMEL, Pa. (AP) A 5-year-old Pennsylvania girl who told another girl she was going to shoot her with a pink toy gun that blows soapy bubbles has been suspended from kindergarten.

Her family has hired an attorney to fight the punishment, which initially was 10 days but was reduced to two.

Attorney Robin Ficker says Mount Carmel Area School District officials labeled the girl a "terrorist threat" for the bubble gun remark, made Jan. 10 as both girls waited for a school bus.

Ficker says the girl didn't even have the bubble gun with her and has never fired a real gun. He says she's "the least terroristic person in Pennsylvania."

School district solicitor Edward Greco tells pennlive.com (http://bit.ly/13Nu0QF ) officials are looking into the case. He said Friday school officials aren't at liberty to discuss disciplinary actions.

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:42pm
NC will let you keep all your guns. And we have both mountains and the Outer Banks.

Check and mate, Rest of America.

Edited by usafpilot07 - 19 January 2013 at 12:42pm
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:29pm
Move to Michigan - It just sucks here, and every one is complacent. 
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:24pm
Why would the supreme court consider the NY law unconstitutional. I mean we have the Patriot Act and NDAA. Why would they care about a few silly gun laws.

Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

Why would the supreme court consider the NY law unconstitutional. I mean we have the Patriot Act and NDAA. Why would they care about a few silly gun laws.

I think Bush & Obama put the Constitution in the back of the White House's garden shed behind the slip & slide and JFK jr's Big Wheel.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:02pm
What ever happened to us all moving to China for that millionaire's daughter?
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

What ever happened to us all moving to China for that millionaire's daughter?

I beat you all to it.

$B$
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic