FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Academy Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2013 at 9:35am
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

Why did you have a run in with the cops Reb?

Oh, yes. that.

Well, since I ditched my car back in January, I had to borrow my father's until we could get a new one (waited on tax return)

Well, I didn't realize it, but the plate lamp in the back was out, and on the way home from academy one night, I got pulled over by a state trooper for it. He told me the lamp was out, saw my hat and gear bag from the academy, and asked if I was in training. When I said I was, he told me 'This stop never even happened.' He got in his car and left.

I still had to report to the academy any police contact, citations or not, so I sent the appropriate email, but there was also a verbal directive to call and leave a message, no matter what time of day or night, which I didn't do. And got busted bad for it. I was almost given demerits, but instead was directed to write the rules and regulations section on police contact 5 times by hand.

Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

Why did you have a run in with the cops Reb?

Because they are all Fascist pigs on the take who're keeping the man down!

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

I finally got my date. Mid April I head off to Depot for six months of full time training. I'll be part of a troop of 24 candidates. In one of those bizarre small world things, a guy from the other end of the country who I did my infantry sergeant's course will be in my troop as well. I can't wait to get started. Big smile

That's awesome bri!

My cousin was one of two out of 100 to be chosen for the RCMP Musical Ride a few weeks ago.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic