FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

so i panic bought...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:09am
edit for smaller pic

(note i didnt realize how ugly the welds were until now... hopefully the gun i get has better... i might have to start welding my own receivers if thats the case...)

anyways. i have wanted one of these for a while. i was just trying to be good about my money. however starting 12 hour days come jan 2 and the threat of increasing prices (literally an email saying prices will go up come jan 1 from the seller) i decided to jump on it.

my goal for it eventually is SBR and suppressor with some sub sonic loads. i havent researched the capability of .308 for this but im assuming it wont be hard considering 300blk is becoming popular...

(2nd edit, if they can make a .30cal round shoot well out of a .556 case im assuming a light loaded .308win can be fired well. however im not sure how it would play out with the twist rate/velocity/weight. also im sure a 7.62x51 out of an 8.5"bbl will be wasting a lot of powder, so im figuring it would be more efficient to use less powder when reloading anyways.)

Edited by merc - 28 December 2012 at 10:16am
saving the world, one warship at a time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic