FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What did ya get?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:39pm
I got the coolest hat ever.
\\

Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:03am
What I got:
Merkur Solingen razor
$300 cash from the parents with a note that says "you figure it out"...I laughed
$25 to safeway
My grandpa's old fly fishing poles and his Antique Fly reel
Also got a set of my grandpas cuff links shaped like locomotive steam engines and a tie pin of his
Halo 4 (odd because my parents know I don't play that series but as my dad works at Microsoft, I always get them)
some candy and SueBee honey kit from the family in Iowa
Windows 8 Premium
Australian Liquorice

What I gave:
BluRay player to dad
Fondue Pot to mom
Black Ops II to my brother as well as a bottle of Cognac 
Diamond necklace and a leopard print stocking to a girl I have been sort of seeing
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:14am
Specs on fly-tackle please. I inherited rods that will work for everything from brook trout to tarpon or small sharks myself, you might have some good stuff there. 
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:40am
Cash
4 Nice dress shirts
HADX Jam wireless speaker
Notre Dame Hoodie
Popcorn Popper
Viva T-7 Remote control 'copter
+5 lbs back of the 10 lbs I lost since Thanksgiving
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2012 at 7:28am
My wife got me this.

The Promag Archangel Precision Stock for my M1A.
Clothes
Black Ops II for Xbox 360
And these guys...

Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2012 at 9:35pm
Shaved today with my merkur. I have some getting used to, to get better at it. But the shave is definitely closer than before. I have one problem though, my face felt like it was burning afterwards. Put a cold towel on my face to cool it down. All is well now, but if there is a way to avoid the burning, I am all ears.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

I got the coolest hat ever.
\\

Chewp?
kickinwing2010 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 3 - Bestiality & Peer Pressured

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickinwing2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:46pm
I know I am a tad bit late, but the main gift that i got was a go pro which I am extremely excited about. Other than that I got mostly clothes and gift cards. With a couple of those gift cards I picked up the suction cup mount, tripod mount, and handle bar mount for the go pro. Does anyone have experience in using go pros? I have been messing with time lapse videos and I am not quite sure how I should put the pictures together to run them as a video.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:50pm
For time lapse, you have to get a program to do it. The free software, forgot what it is called, doesn't do time lapse for photos. It sucks. Did you get the 3? I have the 2 and I think it's cool, but sadly it will not give the image quality from promo videos. At least there is a ton of post work for those promo vids.

Edited by RoboCop - 31 December 2012 at 6:27pm

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:17pm
Gun safe from the 'rents
$50 from my grandmother
10" Hitachi compound miter saw from the inlaws
lots of little things as well. The wife and I only did stocking stuffers this year as we're going to buy some blinds for the house and some curtains too.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic