Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TiPX Upgrades

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BallisticBeastz1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BallisticBeastz1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TiPX Upgrades
    Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:44pm
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and I was just wondering what I should get for my TiPX.

Its completely stock at the moment and I am planning in loading up on boxing day, I saw online about the MILSIG FXR coming out eventually so I was considering getting a foregrip/bipod (two in one) later on.

MILSIG FXR (for Tiberius 8.1 and Tippmann TPX & TiPX pistols)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAMdqLyLqWE

My whole list of upgrades:

----------------------------
reflex sight
extendable and foldable foregrip
remote line
First strike breech with first strike magazines
---------------------------
and what barrels would be recommended? I've heard good things about running an APEX.

Lastly, I was considering extended mags, but I know they don't sell those. Has anyone made their own? Are they worth it? I can make them but if they aren't worth if I don't want to waste my time and supplies. If I get the first strike breech then I can make extended FS magazines using the ones that came with my gun. I've seen videos on how to make your own magazines FS compatible, I just don't want to risk messing up when I file down the breech. So I can just make FS mags, then turn them into an extended mag. If this is all worth my time of course.

Thanks for your help!

-BB

Edited by BallisticBeastz1 - 25 December 2012 at 4:19am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic