FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Snow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snow
    Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:25pm
We are getting hammered, snowing nhard accumilating fast, all on a base of ice from the earlier freezing rain. Yea Team.
Bassets are in the man cave garage happy and warm, momma's goats standing in thier pen with dumb looks on thier faces, guinea hens along dog pen fence freaking out even though coop door is open and light is on, and funny part the occasional turkey head poking out from the doorway, they figured it out and they are the 'dumb' ones.

I forgot to bring in the tractor, damn now I got to get dressed and wet............
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:31pm
Keep it please. Its been incredibly mild here on the East Coast, and I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

GL, HF, DD

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:07pm
It was like 70* here today.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Keep it please. Its been incredibly mild here on the East Coast, and I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

GL, HF, DD

Speak for yourself! We must've got almost a foot from last night and today.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 5:32pm

We have a blizzard headed our way for tomorrow.  I'm excited, even though for the first time in a couple years I have to shovel. 

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 7:13pm
We had better get some snow this year instead of last year with an epic storm in October followed by nothing. That or an arctic front that sits in place so I can make snow and money. 
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 7:15pm
I went skiing a couple of days ago.
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 8:00pm
we have almost 4', and this year I have a 12 hp 33" wide snowblower so it's been waay easier to keep my driveway and sidewalks cleaned off.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:50am
Bring it. Looking forward to the snow. The wind predictions, not so much. Got my snow blower gassed up and my generator ready!

Edited by oldpbnoob - 20 December 2012 at 11:51am
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

momma's goats standing in thier pen with dumb looks on thier faces

AKA goats all the time. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2012 at 3:51pm
I looked up the weather for Athens today and it was 40* and raining. 

While I miss having seasons, being back in Florida, I don't miss that at all.
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

kickinwing2010 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 3 - Bestiality & Peer Pressured

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickinwing2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2012 at 12:43am
We got hit decently here, wasn't anything to terrible just lots of drifting snow plus icy conditions which led to a bunch of stuck snow plows. But we did lose power in our area some of it was back within a couple of hours. But ours was out from 2 a.m. last night till about 3 this afternoon, and I still have friends in the area who are without power.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:52pm
There's been skiing here for at least the 6 weeks I've been here.

I've only had time for one day on the mountain.
Que pasa?

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:54pm
We got a heavy load today, and it's continuing. I may go out later and make Calvin and Hobbes snowmen in the driveway.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic