FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beau update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beau update
    Posted: 18 December 2012 at 8:19pm
Good to hear, and best of luck to both of you. My grandfather had a cat that showed up in the barn as wild as they get, somehow made a house pet of him, and was told to have him put down when he lost function in one lung. The cat stuck around for another decade, typically staying on his lap even if he was yelling at a football game on TV. 
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 7:57pm
He is still hanging in there. On antibiotics, still 'gallumpin' around, and letting the vet know he was wrong, "I ain't goin soon or easy".   The massive swelling near eye is down and barely noticable, he does have a discharge from the eye, but nothing the doc is worried about. The cancer is still there but no longer enlarging. He enjoyed his day at the vet, and is now home and happy again.

According to the Kansas State Vet Hospital as well as local vet he should of been gone at least a month ago, provin them wrong and stubborn, an inspiration to me to keep drivin on.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic