Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Elementary School Shooting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

Fully automatic weapons are forbidden to civilian populations as are I am guessing rocket launchers, live grenades, etc. Tough call at times.

Uh... nope.

Fully automatic weapons are readily available, just check the NFA section of gunbroker.com. So are rocket launchers, live grenades, shoulder fired missiles, mortars, howitzers, cannons, recoiless rifles, anti-tank guns, mines, claymores, etc. etc. etc.

Full autos are class III weapons require a tax stamp and CLEO sign off.
All the other things I've listed are either AOWs (all other weapons) or DDs (Destructive Devices) and likewise require a tax stamp per item. But yeah, you can buy a LAW launcher and rocket. You'll pay a tax stamp on each, but at the price you'd pay for those items, it's a drop in the bucket.

Impulse, that's fine, but I think you'll see a lot of kickback from people suggesting that it's "too young" to introduce kids to the idea of firearms because they "don't understand death" and thus, wouldn't see the consequences of the actions. It's bull-crap, but what can you do...
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic