FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Far Cry 3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Far Cry 3
    Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:21am
is insanely addictive.

I haven't had my free time drained like this since Skyrim.

I recommend it on PC if you've got one, it looks incredible. My PC is pretty dated and it runs at 30+ fps on high settings / 1080P / V sync to my TV, I really have no idea how they optimised it so well.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:47am
Is it really good?

I've already thrown away my copy of Warfighter, I don't know if I'll bother finishing Black Ops 2 and there was another game in there that I can't even remember it was so bad.

Don't want to fork out $$$$$ for a game that isn't worth ¢.

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

Is it really good?

I've already thrown away my copy of Warfighter, I don't know if I'll bother finishing Black Ops 2 and there was another game in there that I can't even remember it was so bad.

Don't want to fork out $$$$$ for a game that isn't worth .

KBK

For me it's by far the best FPS I've played in a long time. None of the tedium of Far Cry 2.

IGN and Gamestop both gave it pretty rave reviews.
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:05pm
 I'm right below the min reqs (T7300 2ghz, 8600GT 512mb, 4gb ram, SSD) wish I could play it, I hear they got rid of the only thing that stopped me from completely loving 2 (the instantly respawning checkpoints).  

Edited by BARREL BREAK - 07 December 2012 at 4:06pm
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:39am
Originally posted by Barrel Break Barrel Break wrote:

I hear they got rid of the only thing that stopped me from completely loving 2 (the instantly respawning checkpoints).  

It's funny, the respawning checkpoints are a huge part of why I quit halfway through FC2, but I almost kind of miss them in this one. The combat is so refined you just want to keep going back.
stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2012 at 8:56pm
yeah, this game is taking up alot of my free time. also i hate the emu looking birds that creep up around you. the crocodiles are my least favorite. every time i get attacked by one, i jump out of my chair.
stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:13pm
you know i read on the box there ws nudity in this game, but it really sneaks up on you when it happens.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic