FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Palestine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Palestine
    Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:32pm
"The Palestinian Authority is now a non-member observer state. It was previously a non-member observer. The new status will allow it access to some UN international agencies and to sign treaties."

Link.

Thoughts?
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:49pm
Personally, I think Gaza should just re-absorb into Egypt and the west Bank re-absorb into Jordan. Both countries have vested interests in not pissing Israel off, and it would de-legitimize the terrorist groups posing at "government entities" (eg Hamas). What's more, the international community could then lean on those nations to take care of business where terrorists like Hamas are concerned.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:10pm
Tallen, facebook has conditioned me to look for a "like" button. So that, or Israel absorbs them and grants Palestinians in those territories citizenship and rights, or both parties adhere to UN resolution 181 partitioning the area and making Jerusalem an international city-state. 
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:25am
They should all stop doing things based on 2000+ year old writings and live together.

Bunch of idiots all of them.

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

They should all stop doing things based on 2000+ year old writings and live together.

KBK
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:40am

KBK
Seriously, they have the same culture, the same food, they just worship on a different day. Get your crap together and stop forcing everyone to do things your way. Two states or realizing your actually the same people is the only solution.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:52am
I heard a good theory the other day which will make me laugh my ass off if it is ever proven. There were originally 13 tribes of Muslims, and they can only account for 12 of them.

Guess where the 13'th tribe was meant to have settled?!

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:56am

Guess where the 13'th tribe was meant to have settled?!

KBK

Cue Battlestar Galactica theme...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic