FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coins

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coins
    Posted: 27 November 2012 at 8:11am
So i've managed to collect quite a bit of spare change...i have a gallon jug that's approximately half full now. As I've been putting them in, i've been checking the quarters (for 1964 or earlier, and a few state/park quarters my dad doesn't have yet). My question to any of you out there who know; are there any other coins that I should be on the lookout for that may be rare or uncommon (besides the wheat penny, of course)?
TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:19pm
The Mercury Dime, I have seen one of them. I don't know if they are worth anything more than a dime though.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:31pm
Anything that was cast in silver.  The silver in the quarters is worth around $6 per.  
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by evillepaintball evillepaintball wrote:

Anything that was cast in silver.  The silver in the quarters is worth around $6 per.  

He already noted he checks pre 64 dimes and quarters.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:35pm
Your face.
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:18pm
2004-D Wisconsin quarter with the extra leaf in the ear of corn.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic