FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wow FoW Gaming 'fun'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wow FoW Gaming 'fun'
    Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:15am
After building the Red Army 'hoarde' as the spoiler, not expecting to win the local Flames of War Winter campaign tourney I am the only undefeated force out there. Surprised, and the locals are not happy.
The AXIS players built these heavy tank heavy units and spent a lot of money on getting the biggest and best. I bought plastic 15mm Soviet Infantry (98 bases), as well as plastic tanks(20) at 1/3rd the cost of FoW stuff and they can not 'kill' my units fast enough, frustrating them to no end.

Wednesday night had my 3rd game of 5, and rolled over the German player in 3 turns, yes there are pictures and will attach here soon. The AXIS players just watched as I rolled over my opponant, killed 3/4's of his force, lost 4 infantry bases (he had some really bad rolls). My arty kept him pinned, my IL-2 killed his arty right off the bat, and my tanks and infantry just rolled up to the objective and there was nothing he could do.

The next player I face just bought AAA units and is reducing his armor force to comp for the needed points for his AAA against the IL-2, I will not use the IL-2 next game just more tube arty, and a Motostrelkovy, 66 infantry bases, 2 arty batts, and with 14 tanks instead of 10. And he now has a wasted AAA battery.

Gotta love gamers................

Confusion fixed I hope.

Got first real 'Bolt Action' game instead of 'learning' game friday, my Panzergrenidiers (1 Sdkfz 250, 2 Sdkfz 251's, and 13 total HEER Infantry 'dismounts')against another American Airborne Platoon, shades of 'Saving Pvt Ryan'.

Edited by oldsoldier - 25 November 2012 at 8:44am
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:46pm
Your topic title was deceptive. I thought you had taken up World of Warcraft.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

Your topic title was deceptive. I thought you had taken up World of Warcraft.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:42am
I too thought you took up World of Warcraft. I want to know why it's now WOW: Kung fu panda
Que pasa?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic