FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wii U

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wii U
    Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:31pm
Any early adopters here?

I was mixed about it at first...the launch lineup is all ports, party games, and side scrollers, the OS is slow as hell, and half the features won't be out until December.

However, it has one of the coolest internet browsers I've seen, you can use the controller touch screen as universal remote even when the system is off, and being able to transfer the visuals from the tv to the gamepad is actually pretty useful.

I wouldn't tell somebody to run out and buy it right now, but it's neat technology.
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2012 at 11:09pm

Not yet.  Afraid the wife would brain me while I slept.  All I want to know is if the original Wii controllers can be used with all games.  I am spoiled by those controllers.  I hate the PS3/Xbox multi-buttony controllers with a passion.  I'm more looking at the controller than the screen when my brother was trying to get me to play Black Ops II on his PS3.  Got murdered quickly because I can't run/aim/shoot with the damned thing.

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:43am
I know that some games have wiimote functionality, but you're seriously the first person that I've heard place it above the 360 pad in terms of playability

Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:04am
I'd probably get one if it didn't cost the same as a million dollar mansion.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic