FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

T'giving home delievered

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T'giving home delievered
    Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:07pm

Right up to back porch, kitchen door............
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:31pm
Are those your pet turkeys, or just some wild dinner? Did you pop out of the door with a shotgun? Not gonna lie, I think it would be kinda cool to see wild turkeys show up that close
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:36pm
Those are 2 of momma's adopted 'wild turkeys'. The are domesticated than wild anymore, live in the coop with here guinea hens, eat from her hand...weird stuff.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:49am
We had a flock of nomadic turkeys wander through the neighborhood a few years back.  They liked to perch on my neighbors cars.  Scratched the hell out of em too.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:44pm
Turkeys are some of the best wildlife you can have hanging around (Toms have a tendency to try to kick the crap out of small children) be glad it isn't raccoons or bears.  
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:50pm
I had some pet turkeys once.

They were more fun than my dogs-two big (probably gay) toms that you could run up and kick squarely in the chest and they'd chase you back and fight you all day. It was funny, but at the same time they were pretty friendly animals. Definitely one of the more interesting pets I've owned.

However, once the nieces and nephews came along and started coming over to play the turkeys were "battle hardened" from my friends and I screwing with them all the time and we had to get rid of them to keep the kids safe.
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:05pm
You had gay turkeys?
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:08pm
we ate all the good turkeys during our thanksgiving, enjoy the leftovers!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic