Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christmas wish list time!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
little devil View Drop Down
one language strike, 2/23/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote little devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:52pm
You can never have enough tools. If there is nothing you want in particular, ask for tools you dont have.  
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:40pm
Socks.
302 rebuild kit.
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:35pm
I'd like either a nice chainsaw, weed-eater, roof for my Yamaha Rhino, or an upper for a 300 blackout. I don't expect the ole lady to spend that much though. I'll settle for a tie, socks, and a box or two of ammunition.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:42pm
I'll revise my wishlist: Water-pump rebuild kit and thermostat for my outboard. Maybe some nice under armor hunting pants. 
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

Socks.
302 rebuild kit.

302 Chevy or Ford?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:13pm
Ford
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

Ford

347 stroker FTW

What's it in?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:23pm
74 F100

Nothing fun
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:48pm
Those are nice trucks. I grew up driving my dad's 78 Ford...later on we replaced the 351C with a custom 460. I generally dislike big blocks but it sounded amazing.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:06pm
I want a inline.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:18am
I have no real big ticket items this year.  I'd be happy with one of those things you plug into your car it gives you 3 prong standard outlets, a tie rack, and maybe some new shoes.  My mom said she's feeling creative this year so we'll see what fun stuff I get.
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:54am
I want ski equipment. I've always rented my the gear in past. I don't know too much about gear yet.
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:17am
Oven Mitts, I've been burning my hands a lot in the kitchen since switching to cast iron. :-/
PaiNTbALLfReNzY View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:30am
I need this. I accidentally purchased a similar shock mount which didn't have the base plate.

I am notorious for the "I don't really want anything" phrase, so my parents will be pleased I am making it so easy for them this year.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:44am
Originally posted by BARREL BREAK BARREL BREAK wrote:

Oven Mitts, I've been burning my hands a lot in the kitchen since switching to cast iron. :-/

Try a nice thick pair of leather and wool welding gloves... Not the thin ones sears has but a nice pair from a welding supply shop ;) you will never go back...

Edit: my mom is having a plate put in her neck a few weeks before so I honestly just want her to recover.

A good meal with the family wouldn't hurt either. I may try my hand at prime rib this year.

Edited by merc - 15 November 2012 at 7:48am
saving the world, one warship at a time.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:50am
Originally posted by pntbl freak pntbl freak wrote:

I want ski equipment. I've always rented my the gear in past. I don't know too much about gear yet.

Boots are the most important thing. You need them to be snug and form fitting to your foot, but still comfortable. You don't want any "slop" in the side-to-side and twisting motion, but make sure you can still wiggle your toes. Wear whatever socks you'll use for skiing when trying them on.

Bindings are second most important. Spend decent money for decent bindings. The good thing here is that unlike boots, used bindings can be a good deal (used boots are usually trashed on the insides). Get the bindings that fit your style of skiing. Be honest with yourself. If you're a lazy schusser who likes making broad turns and just taking it easy, you don't need the latest LOOK race bindings. Bindings transfer the motions you make with your feet and legs to the planks of wood, metal, and plastic on the snow.

Skis are actually the least important part of the equation. Albeit, still important, the difference in modern skis is very slight from brand to brand. Again, get something that fits your style. You don't need super aggressive shape if you don't carve a lot. You also don't need super long skis if you don't plan on going fast all of the time.

Poles: Cheap poles are just as good as expensive carbon fiber or fiberglass ones. Plus, they're less expensive to replace when you break one on the lift or lose it. With you feet flat on the floor and gripping the poles around their handles, your forearms should be bent upward from the elbow at a 10*-15* angle.

<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 7:51am
Originally posted by merc merc wrote:

Originally posted by BARREL BREAK BARREL BREAK wrote:

Try a nice thick pair of leather and wool welding gloves... Not the thin ones sears has but a nice pair from a welding supply shop ;) you will never go back...

Edit: my mom is having a plate put in her neck a few weeks before so I honestly just want her to recover.

A good meal with the family wouldn't hurt either. I may try my hand at prime rib this year.

I use Orcas. Silicone textured mitts. You can wash them in the dishwasher if you want, and since they're silicone, they're waterproof.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:36am
Yeah I need some ski equipment too. I have to take a gondola to my job in the morning and can ski home or to my second job.

On that note though I'm going cheap. I'll never be skiing hard enough to care how well they fit. Cheap, my size, win.
Que pasa?

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:54am
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Yeah I need some ski equipment too. I have to take a gondola to my job in the morning and can ski home or to my second job.

On that note though I'm going cheap. I'll never be skiing hard enough to care how well they fit. Cheap, my size, win.

Demo equipment is fantastic stuff that can be had for cheap. That's how I always got next-year's skis and bindings this year and for around $300-$500 total
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:02am
It'll be about the time I'll find out if the Navy likes my application or not. Good news is all I want.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic