FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christmas wish list time!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Prettiest Princess in all the lands

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:17am
Oven Mitts, I've been burning my hands a lot in the kitchen since switching to cast iron. :-/
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:54am
I want ski equipment. I've always rented my the gear in past. I don't know too much about gear yet.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:18am
I have no real big ticket items this year.  I'd be happy with one of those things you plug into your car it gives you 3 prong standard outlets, a tie rack, and maybe some new shoes.  My mom said she's feeling creative this year so we'll see what fun stuff I get.
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:06pm
I want a inline.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:48pm
Those are nice trucks. I grew up driving my dad's 78 Ford...later on we replaced the 351C with a custom 460. I generally dislike big blocks but it sounded amazing.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:23pm
74 F100

Nothing fun
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

Ford

347 stroker FTW

What's it in?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:13pm
Ford
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

Socks.
302 rebuild kit.

302 Chevy or Ford?
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:42pm
I'll revise my wishlist: Water-pump rebuild kit and thermostat for my outboard. Maybe some nice under armor hunting pants. 
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:35pm
I'd like either a nice chainsaw, weed-eater, roof for my Yamaha Rhino, or an upper for a 300 blackout. I don't expect the ole lady to spend that much though. I'll settle for a tie, socks, and a box or two of ammunition.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:40pm
Socks.
302 rebuild kit.
little devil View Drop Down
one language strike, 2/23/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote little devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:52pm
You can never have enough tools. If there is nothing you want in particular, ask for tools you dont have.  
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:51pm
A duffel bag of money, and an iPad. That's it pretty much.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:47pm
Well when you have kids, parents getting stuff from Santa also makes it more believable that Santa exists.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:32pm
I think it's pretty commonplace for couples to start skipping gifts to one another once kids come along. Honestly, it seems silly to me considering neither of us really needs anything and all buying presents for each other does is feed into the commercialization of Christmas.  We've even pared back on what we get for the kids these days. I compare what my mom used to buy me when I was a kid and it's absurd the amount of loot that I used to walk away with.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 3:27pm
Not looking or anything in particular and haven't even thought about it. The maw was giving me grief about never telling her what I want for birthdays/chrimbo.  

I wish I was young again as then I'd have the bare faced cheek t ask for ridiculous stuff , and there was a wee chance I would get it as well. Now I understand there's not a lot of money about and wouldn't ask for a great deal if anything at all.

My favourite part of Christmas is just getting together with my mates at one of our houses for a party. It's probably one of my favourite nights of the year just eged by Hogmanay.
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:52pm
In all honesty, given the status of my bank account after having been un(der)-employed for the last six months, I'm contemplating 'skipping' Christmas for the wife and I and focusing all of our resources on the kids. Her and I don't need anything anyway, and as long as everyone's home and happy, that's enough for me.

Its the ONE holiday where we don't travel anywhere. We don't visit in-laws, we don't even go visit my family, who live 15 minutes away. My rule is that Christmas is done in our house for the kids. If anyone wants to visit US....fine. But I'm not jockeying the little ones all over the countryside to satisfy the demands of jealous family members on either side. That doesn't do anything but erode the peace of the holiday.

ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:39pm
Thinking I just want cash or tools. I really cant think of anything I don't have that I want now a days.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:25pm
I need a new Sig...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic