Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippman 2 point sling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Razkien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razkien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippman 2 point sling
    Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:38pm
This may be a dumb question but I just bought the Tippmann 2 point sling for my X7 and I have no idea how to mount it to the gun.

The end with the velcro I assume straps around the stock somehow but the other end is what confuses me.

There is a plastic hook then a separate piece of the sling with a small loop at the end of it. Does that loop just go around my barrel? It doesn't seem right that way.

Is there a way to loop it around itself or anything? Wish it came with instructions. In the picture on the website it seems to somehow loop inside of itself but I really have no idea.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

moomoogomoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moomoogomoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:15pm
accodring to the whole velcrow situation, I am guessing they are assuming you have a stock on your gun, then you would simply wrap the barrel with one end and the stock with the other.

If i were to have bought a strap I would have bought ones with clips because my stock has an area you can clip a sling onto and I also have a little screw with a ring on the outside that came with my A5 that I can attacht the other end of the sling to. 

idk hope that helps

Edited by moomoogomoo - 06 December 2012 at 1:15pm
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 5:37pm
The Velcro goes on your Stock if you have one. You clip the hook into the loop in the front of your X7 shroud. I prefer to use a Key Ring then clip the Sling Clip to the ring.

If you don't have a stock it's the Opposite you clip the hook to the end-cap and the Velcro loop around the barrel end.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic