Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barrel Extension

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beas7ie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beas7ie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barrel Extension
    Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:35pm
I recently bought a Tippmann A5 and have been getting a lot of upgrades for it.  Among them include the Apex 2 barrel and a G36 shroud.  There is one problem though.  I got the 12in barrel as I know that in most cases the accuracy doesn't improve much after 10 to 12 inches but I have trouble getting barrel screwed onto the gun with the shroud.  

As the Apex is designed to rotate to do trick shots I need to lenghten the barrel by a few inches and need to extend the barrel by 2-4 inches.  

I did a search for barrel extensions and so far haven't found anything.  Does anyone know of a good extension just to get my barrel a few extra inches in length?
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:34pm
i'm not aware that such a thing exists. Sorry
SmakDaddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SmakDaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:37pm
You might want to consider adding a bore kit like the one offered by TechT. The extension goes between the marker and your barrel effectively extending your barel by approx 2 inches. In addition, you would be able to match your bore to the size paint you are using adding to your accuracy esp when not using the Apex. I have intentionally bought barrels in 10 and 12 inch lengths with this intention. I think you will like the results. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic