FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who voted?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:45pm
Choop, he's either the most committed troll I have ever run across on the internet, even more committed to keeping character than Stephen Colbert, or just mentally ill to the point of being laughably delusional. Remember: he's had broken bones healed via prayer circle, reality is liberally biased since it can always be randomly altered by God and God votes Republican. 
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:48pm
He has read to many extremist websites. I have a friend that did the same. He only looked at the facts given to him by the extremist websites and he took it all in. I gave him a small amount of other information, and he was like I guess you are correct on that. He just believed everything and never looked at the other side.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:51pm
You guys don't understand that people like FE don't even stand out in southwest Ohio. 
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:57pm
And now he'll read this and laugh and lean back, thinking about how brainwashed we all are by the liberal media. Now imagine how smug his kind will be IF Romney does win.

Seriously, all I want is one day where suddenly it clicks and he realizes that he is exactly the people he warns people about, brainwashed by extremism.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:29pm
When your sources claim that all other sources are lies, it could be an easy trap to fall into, especially if your critical-thinking skills aren't honed. 
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:06pm
I didn't want to get political today, but a few opinions I read today have put me over the edge.

Any respect I had for the American Right disappeared when, after Obama was elected, they wished for and actively worked on the downfall of this nation and then blamed Obama for it.

They wanted to sabotage the country for partisan purposes.

It was incredibly disappointing to see so many people put party over progress. The members of congress did all they could to oppose Democrat proposed legislation, no matter the benefit, and people are HAPPY that the House will be taken by Republicans again. FE and his ilk and the political organizations he subscribes to don't want the US to be successful until it is red and successful. That is not patriotism.

Patriotism is working toward the success of your nation no matter who is in charge. I know the Democrats aren't the shining example of flag-wavers we are looking for, but they didn't try to corrupt the nation for political points.

It doesn't matter who gets into office, I've had enough of this BS. My vote reflects this.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:18pm
CNN just called it for Obama. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:21pm
Fox called for Obama.

Not pictured: Liberal head explosions.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:22pm
I hope all this bickering ends now.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

Hardly
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:27pm
Well F.E.?

Where's that landslide?

WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

Hardly
I know...

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:32pm
As of right now, Romney is winning the irrelevant popular vote. If it pans out to be true, I'll be highly amused. InB4 FE.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:33pm
About 1/3 of people of voting age actually voted. I know our system doesn't really count individual voters, but it's still depressing to see.

Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

Well F.E.?

Where's that landslide?

I like to gloat as much as anyone, but we don't need this. Pride needs to take a back seat to progress.

Edited by Tolgak - 06 November 2012 at 11:36pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:33pm
Hey FE:

EAT IT

Oh noez, what will the conservative media do?!?!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

Well F.E.?

Where's that landslide?

I like to gloat as much as anyone, but we don't need this. Pride needs to take a back seat to progress.

<That REALLY isn't necessary. You know better than that. >

Edited by Reb Cpl - 07 November 2012 at 6:27am
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:36pm

Well F.E.?

Where's that landslide?

I'm not gloating - I voted G. Johnson - just observing.

WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:38pm
I fear for the next 4 years....of this forum.
Que pasa?

RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:40pm
Time for forum elections again.

agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:41pm

What you said. Now's not the time nor place for name calling or childishness. 

Congratulations to President Obama, and condolences to Mitt Romney. He ran a strong campaign that ran close to the end, and will most likely end close on the popular vote. It was a very clean campaign. I wish we could have more like Romney on the right side of the spectrum. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic