FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who voted?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:11pm
Then pretty much any vote I cast is wasted.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:16pm
Holy crap, I actually just "Thanked" Impulse for a post of his..... what has the world come to!?!?

Gary Johnson is getting my vote this year.

In all honesty, Romney is a crap candidate. I'm ashamed of the Republican party for not being able to find someone better. I don't believe in Obama, I don't believe in Romney. And while both Reps and Dems conspire to keep this nation a "Two Party" state and thus he doesn't have a real chance of getting elected this year, I'm voting for Johnson. Why? Because I believe in what he says is the path to a better future for all of us.

What's more. I don't want Romney to win this election because if he does, that means a minimum of 8 years before we can get anyone decent in office.

If Romney loses this year (and I think he will) then my hope is that Bob McDonnell runs 4 years from now.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:21pm
Philadelphia doing what they do... Nice Obama campaign mural INSIDE the voting place...

They tremble at my name...
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Philadelphia doing what they do... Nice Obama campaign mural INSIDE the voting place...

Awww crap! Now all the Democratic-Republican party members are going to get all pissed off about the mural of that Federalist dog John Adams that we had in my Jr. High, which is a polling place.....

evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:44pm
I voted weeks ago.  Feels good to not stand in line.  I think I will vote absentee for every election.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:55pm
I early voted with no line on Friday. We'll see how it goes. Should be a fun night either way. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Awww crap! Now all the Democratic-Republican party members are going to get all pissed off about the mural of that Federalist dog John Adams that we had in my Jr. High, which is a polling place.....

uhm, you do realize that having a mural of Obama is illegal, while having a mural of a founding father is acceptable? Right?...

Campaigning is illegal inside polling places. Course liberals love to make OTHERS go by the rules, while they ignore them. 

And guns are being threatened...
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:20pm
It was a school. With a painting of the president. Cry more.
Que pasa?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:25pm
yeah, liberal... Rules are for others, huh...

Don't worry, a JUDGE issued an order to cover it up. 

Another "non partisan" ACORN organization caught destroying voter registration forms... because they were republicans. 

oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:32pm
This whole fiasco and do as we say not as we do application of the left is getting out of hand. There are already police in a voting place in downtown Omaha as some 'colorfull' people were shouting and 'intimidating' elderly going to vote. "You are racist if you don't vote Obama" chants......
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:40pm

uhm, you do realize that having a mural of Obama is illegal, while having a mural of a founding father is acceptable? Right?...

Actually, no it's not. Does it have campaign slogans on it? Nope? Does it say "Vote for this man?" Nope? Is it handing out literature? Nope? In fact, I think you covered that in your own post:

Quote Campaigning is illegal inside polling places.

Ahhh yes, there it is. CAMPAIGNING. So, it's illegal to conduct campaigning in a public polling place, but simply having a piece of art in the school which is a fixture and not intended to be a campaign piece is fine.

Here's the deal. You say it's going to be a landslide victory for Romney? Then quit your complaining, because quite frankly, we're all really, really, really tired of it. If Romney wins, you won't hear me griping about it on these forums every single day, it's just part of living in this fine country we call home. So why don't you do the rest of us the same courtesy and if Obama wins, you stop with this nonsense.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:46pm
I ended up voting Romney, but I wasn't happy about it. Bull**edited** that he's who we got in an election we had a chance o make a swing like in 2010. Still, I'm in a swing state, so meh.

Edited by usafpilot07 - 06 November 2012 at 1:55pm
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:51pm
USAF, I meant to thank Tallen for his post, not you for yours.  
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by evillepaintball evillepaintball wrote:

USAF, I meant to thank Tallen for his post, not you for yours.  

Edit: I didn't even know what that meant until I saw the "thanks" thing.

Edited by usafpilot07 - 06 November 2012 at 1:56pm
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:06pm
Maybe if I get a chance after my midterm tonight.  Not too enthused though, seeing as I don't live in a swing state and also as I don't care for either major candidate.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:12pm
There are local elections today too.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Yomillio Yomillio wrote:

Maybe if I get a chance after my midterm tonight.  Not too enthused though, seeing as I don't live in a swing state and also as I don't care for either major candidate.

You can always throw your weight behind a 3rd party or write in for someone like Ron Paul. Voice your displeasure that way.
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Originally posted by Yomillio Yomillio wrote:

You can always throw your weight behind a 3rd party or write in for someone like Ron Paul. Voice your displeasure that way.

I will be selecting Mr. Johnson if I have time - may or may not, as my exam is scheduled to run past closing time.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:35pm
Went and voted.  Had to register at my new address, but there was no line for anything.  I believe i was #494 in my ward.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:02pm

Nice Obama campaign mural INSIDE the voting place

The entire basis of this comment is wrong. The article you listed specifically states that it was painted in 2009 as a result of a student vote. Whether you like him or not he was the first black president and that's going to put him in a special place in the history books. There'll be murals, street names, probably even a statue or two. That has nothing to do with petty partisan politics.

Besides, unless you're actually proposing that this picture magically inspired people right at the voting booth to change, it's a nonissue. I'd be willing to bet there wasnt a single person who went in to the voting booth and turned around to look at that picture, felt him watching them, and changed their vote out of sheer guilt.

This is the nonsense that makes me refuse to watch the news today. I'll get my results on the interwebz and ignore all the "OMG THE OTHER SIDE IS CHEATING" or "IF THIS GUY DOESNT WIN ILL TOTALLY KICK MY CAT."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic