Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who voted?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who voted?
    Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:39am
I did this morning.

Michigan uses fill in bubbles...

Edited by pntbl freak - 06 November 2012 at 8:41am
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:45am
Of course...

So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?
They tremble at my name...
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:33am
Can I make a joke about inner city schools not being able to afford scantrons that's why this election is raciest and needs to be held again?

But obama will probably win anyways...

I voted last week.
saving the world, one warship at a time.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:34am
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Of course...

Funniest. Quote. EVER!!!!!!
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:43am
INB4 It's a conspiracy that Obama won.

I am hopefully voting after class today. Got to take a test about oil and energy first.

Edited by RoboCop - 06 November 2012 at 9:45am

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:03am
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Of course...

Funniest. Quote. EVER!!!!!!

Really?... Early voting in Ohio is in... Guess who won the early vote?

Get ready to be shocked, when Romney EASILY wins the race here in Ohio.
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:08am
Nebraska is trending Republican, Deb Fischer doing well, long lines, most of the talk in line is about ending Obama's reign.

Saunders County voting place in Wahoo, long lines, took from 0730 till now to get home after. Again talk is that the lines were not even this long or angry in 2008, people are motivated and the talk is like I said get Obama out of there.

Odds makers have Romney, even the liberal meccas are not doing well for Obama, +1 in polls in reality mean far more R's in the mix than the media wants to admit at this time.

I remmember the 'Smitties' in 04 guarenteeing a Kerry 'win' and we know how that worked out, again based on all the media 'polls'.

Edited by oldsoldier - 06 November 2012 at 10:10am
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:10am
I did the early voting thing here in Texas.

Nobody's winning this thing by a landslide, but I still have money on Obama taking it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:13am
It is almost like 2010 never happened... See the funny thing is, the tea party didn't change, we still  want conservatives in our government, and we don't CARE if the media slanders us, name calls us, or now IGNORES us. 

Because, we vote. 

And we are EVERYWHERE, so get your boots on America, it is time to remove the liberal destroyers of our country and get back on track. 

Glad to see the black panthers intimidating voters in PA again...

Oh and demOcrats are cheating, as usual. 

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 06 November 2012 at 10:16am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:21am
Not many people remmember the Democrat tricks of 1960, and how nothing changes in the Dems. 1960, Illinois was trending far for Nixon, only counties not reporting guess, Chicago a Democrat 'stronghold'. 2130 at night the State is showing Nixon, with Chicago counties still not reporting. The after the numbers show Nixon winning Illinois, Chicago comes in enmasse with a overwhelming 90% JFK, and funny thing was far more people voted than registered...imagine that.

Nixon when asked if he wanted the lawyers to contest the result stated the famous, "I will not put the country throught that." Now imagine today what the Dems will do if the lose thier 'guarenteed' areas, and the frauds are exposed.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:31am
Has anyone heard whether or not NY is going to be pushing their election?
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:34am
Good luck to my fellow North Americans, may the best man win.  Here's an article from a blog I read, some of the claims made on both sides are so ridiculous.    http://theweek.com/bullpen/column/235844/deconstructing-the-5-most-ridiculous-myths-about-barack-obama
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:42am
The mood NYC is in right now on how well the Obama admin is handling 'Sandy' the usual Democrat 'lock' is in question. Daughter says polling places are open, with paper, and long, long, long, lines and a really 'angry' at Obama feel.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:43am
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

Not many people remmember the Democrat tricks of 1960, and how nothing changes in the Dems.

You know, except, oh, I don't know. The ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY? Seems you're going senile if you don't remember the en-mass aisle jump in 1968 of virtually every single southern democrat to the republican side. You know, the same Dems you're talking about who became republicans......

Also, FE, "Landslide" is the funny thing. You do know what qualifies as a landslide victory right? Here, in case you don't know, here are some historical presidential landslides:

Popular votes:
~Lyndon Johnson's 61.1% to Barry Goldwater's 38.5% in the 1964 presidential election
~Franklin D. Roosevelt's 60.8% to Alf Landon's 36.5% in the 1936 presidential election
~Richard Nixon's 60.7% to George McGovern's 37.5% in the 1972 presidential election
~Warren Harding's 60.3% to James M. Cox's 34.1% in the 1920 presidential election
~Ronald Reagan's 58.8% to Walter Mondale's 40.6% in the 1984 presidential election
~Theodore Roosevelt's 56.4% to Alton B. Parker's 37.6% in the 1904 presidential election

Electoral votes:
~James Monroe's 231 electoral votes to John Quincy Adams's 1 electoral vote in 1820. (99.2% margin)
~Franklin D. Roosevelt's 523 electoral votes to Alf Landon's 8 electoral votes in 1936. (97% margin)
~Ronald Reagan's 525 electoral votes to Walter Mondale's 13 electoral votes in 1984. (95.2% margin)
~Richard Nixon's 520 electoral votes to George McGovern's 17 electoral votes and John Hospers's 1 in 1972. (93.3% margin)

You aren't going to see anything near any of those with this election. It's actually more likely to come down to a 2004-style delayed victory given the provisional ballot issue in your home state....
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:46am
Yeah I'd definitely plan on enduring multiple recounts and cries of foul play regardless of who wins. It's gonna be nasty.
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:55am
Mailed my early voting in last week.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:07am

And we are EVERYWHERE, so get your boots on America, it is time to remove the liberal destroyers of our country and get back on track. 

Any other person on any other forum the response to this would be:

"Obvious troll is obvious"
Que pasa?

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:15am
Lets keep it civil, guys. Although I am trying to resist an "OS remembers Nixon!" joke. On a side note, I always liked Nixon. He was a good president in office and only got caught. 

As for the election, I think Obama is getting elected. In all honesty, I don't like either canidate. I'll be happy as can be if Romney gets elected, he gets blocked from union busting and school ruining, and a national CCW passes. I doubt that will all happen though.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:46am
Not yet. Contemplating how badly I want to waste my time voting for someone I don't necessarily like and don't really feel is going to make a bit of difference.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:48am

Edited by impulse418 - 06 November 2012 at 11:48am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic