FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

flight to paris

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: flight to paris
    Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:05pm
So I'm on my way to germany and my flights from atlanta to paris... Way to much perfume...be back in a few weeks...

Ps... The things people think are acceptable as carry ons...
saving the world, one warship at a time.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:13pm
Heck yeah... 9 hour flight with no one next to me in economy comfort... Score..
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:36pm
I still think the confiscated carry on stuff should work both ways. Sure you get your nail clippers taken off you on the way in but once you're off your flight you should be able to take something out of the bins before you leave the airport. `

Only been to Paris a couple of times and wasn't too impressed but they were both extremely short trips more or less just passing through. Where abouts in Ze Fazzerland are you off to?
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:21pm
Have you two hooked up yet?
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 9:27am
Stuttgart today. Tomorrow I'm headed down to bon bon? And to check out the black forrest. The 8th I fly to vennice italy, the 9th I'm under way and hit up some city in croatia, then olympia, cufo and athens greece, a night in athans and then the 14thish fly back to stuttgart where I will spend 2 days getting into trouble and back to the states on the 17th...

Its a graduation present to myself. Nov 1, 2012 I walked across the stage and got all my papers saying I'm a journeyman welder.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:57am
Congrats!
HF,DD and most of all, don't come back with luggage you can't put down!
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by merc merc wrote:

Stuttgart today. Tomorrow I'm headed down to bon bon? And to check out the black forrest. The 8th I fly to vennice italy, the 9th I'm under way and hit up some city in croatia, then olympia, cufo and athens greece, a night in athans and then the 14thish fly back to stuttgart where I will spend 2 days getting into trouble and back to the states on the 17th...

Its a graduation present to myself. Nov 1, 2012 I walked across the stage and got all my papers saying I'm a journeyman welder.

Nice one, I wouldn't need much of an excuse for that trip. Germany, in my experience is pretty sweet. Generally a pretty nice place to be. Then again I've only been a hand full of times and haven't seen a great deal of it. The only places I've been as an "adult" is Berlin (not really), Magdeburg and Mahlweinkel and Magdeburg was gorgeous so Stuttgart as a bigger city should be awesome.

Black forest and any of the mountainous areas are beautiful as well but the weather might be a bit on the rubbish side at the moment.

GL,HF,DD
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

Have you two hooked up yet?
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:57pm
I submitted a paper to a conference in London next year. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:18pm
Me and who?
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:23pm
scotchy
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:32am
Not yet, but I'm thinking next trip I might have to make it up that way.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

Awesome Whale, what's the subject/ conference? Would it be something you attend, or purely long distance intentions?
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

Awesome Whale, what's the subject/ conference? Would it be something you attend, or purely long distance intentions?

Yeah I'd have to attend, which is a pain in the ass, money wise. 

It's the International Communications Association. It was a five-month, 2,900-unit analysis of /r/worldnews to see which geographical areas are posted and represented most on the page, compared with who owns the media being linked to. We also looked at which geographical areas get the most upvotes and comments as indicators of interest. 

The full title was "How Reddit sees the world: Analyzing secondary gatekeeping and geographic patterns in news posted to a social link aggregator."
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:37pm
That's really cool, and a wise topic. I love reddit, but the bias is pretty extreme at times. And hey if you have to go, make the best of it, since the money is an obligation as is. Give yourself some free time to enjoy it if you can. Have you been out of the states yet?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic