FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why are you here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

Now, I'm on the verge of just selling all of my paintball stuff 8 months after I bought a brand new etek3 that I've used twice.  

No Selling on the FORUM!!!!!

heh, i've sold so much stuff off the forum.  That's actually how I met Rambino.  sold him my automag rt, he invited me out to a local field one weekend, then told me about the job that I ended up getting.  

Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2012 at 1:41pm
On December 24, 2001 I saw a 98 Custom sitting on my father's front seat of his truck. So of course I immediately ran to the computer and looked up the forum and registered my first nick on Old Blue (I think res3adm, I registered it on the new forum again). Later I came back to the new forum (I think in October 2002) with the most newbish name on the planet, TiPpMaNgUy03. Rofl. I stayed long after quitting paintball because this was my first message board and i've met a lot of cool cats through the forum and PBC/#tippmann.
I need a new Sig...
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2012 at 5:00pm
Came for the paintball . . . stayed for the people.

Plus I'm way to old to learn to use a new forum.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:29pm
Because we'd lose too many meme's if I left 

/Since old blue.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:31pm
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2012 at 3:49pm
Hotel California

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
NYer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NYer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:54am
I started with a tippmann back in like 2000ish met a guy edmund on here from the city and 3 or 4 times we played together he was able to bring 25 players with him!!!

I now own a field nad was hoping to book some large groups like that but it seems there are not a ton of players on here any more.
Still check once in a while but not much.
I even offered a FREE weekend including FREE paint and noone from forum came lol

edward d'andrea
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:06pm
Early 2004 I got my first marker - a 98C - resgistered here, and the rest is history.

The really amazing bit is how many of us are still around and how we can look back and see how we've (almost) all grown up so much in that time. Most of us were teens / early 20s just getting started in life, and now look at where everyone's at. We've got dudes getting married; successfully (if not deliberately?) breeding; cops, paramedics, more military than you can shake a stick at, technicians... Politcs now means something to most of us... Most of us have seen at least some chunk of the world in a way unique to each of us.

A place like this, I think, has let us stay in touch as people have 'moved on' with real life that rarely seems achievable with one's actual high school crowd. It's pretty cool.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:00pm
I started playing paintball in highschool, and saved up enough to get myself a 98 custom and extremely overpriced CO2 tanks/ paint. I checked out the tippmann site to read/ learn more and more and more and found the forum and registered. I posted a question about which barrell was better, and got my answer. A while later I remembered about the forum and came back and havent left since. It's actually been the first link in my browser bar ever since I got my own computer, and still is.

I stay for the people, I know such odd stuff about some of the people here, and have had really great conversations/ times with them. Having a consistent group of people to play games with online and such is great since you build a rapport.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

I posted a question about which barrell was better, and got my answer.

The answer better have been "Super Chromium."
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:04pm
Haven't heard that referenced in a long time.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

Haven't heard that referenced in a long time.

I DID just see Rockslide like 2 weeks ago.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:18am

I had a paintball related problem with I believe was a used SL-68II.  I was amazed how quickly I got a response and have stayed around ever since.  It was probably a couple of years on the board before I stepped into T&O.  I've enjoyed it despite getting slammed early on by jumping on the, "Sporx is hot" bandwagon.

Tec13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tec13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:15am
I have been playing since 1999 ish and Tippmann has been my favorite marker and company to work with for many of the years. I own many different markers by many different manufactures, however Tippmann is still my top pick, As I currently own every Tippmann model, from the SMG 60 to the Crossover. (Yes I have no life) ..lol... I signed up in the Tippmann Forums to just get try and keep in the loop with what is going on with paintball and Tippmann... I do not post much or that often, but i still stop in from time to time read a bit.. A lot of things have changed threw out many of the years and it almost seems as most people have seemed to have forgotten these forums. However there is a lot of information still sitting around in here to be used!...  
Markers Currently Own: 160
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:26am
Because nobody else bumps the Christmas threads, and someone has to do it. It's tradition.

Plus the usual, "joined as a noob, never left".

On a side note, ffffffuuuuu sandy. I miss electricity.
kickinwing2010 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 3 - Bestiality & Peer Pressured

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kickinwing2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:54am
Got my first tippmann in elementary school for christmas, and got on here to learn about it. Since then I just never left much like everyone else. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic