Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Most desperate campaign commercial EVR...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Most desperate campaign commercial EVR...
    Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:42pm
Seriously, this was put out by the Obama "campaign". 

If I were a woman, I'd be ticked, as this is so far over the line it isn't even funny... Glad to see the party of Clinton, Kennedy, and Weiner are keeping women in their place.

They tremble at my name...
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:57pm
It's really not surprising given the actress in it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lena_Dunham

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:00pm
Can we just make one sticky political thread? I know we only have three or four active threads at a time now, but I don't think we need more of these flooding the forum for the next two weeks.

And to add to what MRI said, Lena Dunham seemed like an odd bird when she was on Colbert
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:00pm
All I had to see was that she went to Oberlin and I could tell you what kind of commercial it'd be. They're (in)famous for their "safer sex night" which is essentially a school sanctioned excuse to have an orgy.... not that I've ever been to it...maybe....
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

All I had to see was that she went to Oberlin and I could tell you what kind of commercial it'd be. They're (in)famous for their "safer sex night" which is essentially a school sanctioned excuse to have an orgy.... not that I've ever been to it...maybe....

On Colbert, she seemed like a pretty militant save it till marriage type.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 1:33pm
I thought it was a pretty good advert.

Brilliant? No.

Likely to persuade me or by better half to go vote for Obama? - uhhhhh

But still, I don't see it as bad as FE's painting it to be.

Edited by Kayback - 26 October 2012 at 1:35pm
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:19pm
The more GOP politicians talk about rape the more Obama will try to appeal more to women. 
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 3:20pm
A MILD ALLUSION TOWARDS A FIRST SEXUAL ACT? FOR SHAME, HARLOT.  GET THAT WENCH FROM MY HOLY CHRISTIAN VISAGE.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 3:27pm
Glad to see FE is still standing firmly with the republican party and thinks he knows how women should feel about matters that affect women. The women I've shown this to have thought it clever and effective at making a point. 
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:49pm
Clearly old conservative men know whats best for a womens body. I mean, from the reaction of Akin's comments, I'm pretty sure women had no idea they could just shut that whole thing down.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

On Colbert, she seemed like a pretty militant save it till marriage type.

Dude, Oberlin is UBER liberal. Nobody who is saving it for marriage would ever choose that school over another...
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Seriously, this was put out by the Obama "campaign". 

If I were a woman, I'd be ticked, as this is so far over the line it isn't even funny... Glad to see the party of Clinton, Kennedy, and Weiner are keeping women in their place.

I don't like to bash but your are so utterly disconnected it is remarkable. 

Edited by *Stealth* - 26 October 2012 at 5:15pm
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 6:45pm
Its more cheesy than anything.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by FE FE wrote:

If I were a woman, I'd be single

Wink

Fixed that for you. I suppose that the ad could have been viewed tasteless by some, but since it as marketed strictly to the Interwebz I don't see the outrage. It was a very slight amount of sexual innuendo.

What I don't understand is the playing of birth control as a women's rights issue in this particular election season. I've always felt that classifying abortion as a women's rights issue was a stretch, but the birth control thing really floors me.

Everytime I hear people say the Republican party wants to set women's rights back I get the same induced nausea as when I hear conservatives use phrases like LIBTARD or OBUMMER and think that they have some form of wit beyond that of an 8 year old.

FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2012 at 4:51pm
They tremble at my name...
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:52pm
Wait...That was it. Really?
Que pasa?

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:26pm
It's like a dell ad but for Obama.
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:35am
Wonder if Barak's kids have watched it.

All I got out of it was, "Who'd you rather sleep with, Romney or Obama?".

Meh.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:33pm
Conservative humor is lost on me

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2012 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Wait...That was it. Really?
Pretty much, this.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic