FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So, I got married... here's some pictures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So, I got married... here's some pictures
    Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:36am
Figured it was about time to make this thread.  I got married on the 5th of October, then went to the dominican republic for the honeymoon.  Thought I would share some pictures.  I would have put a 56k warning in the title... but this is 2012.

Can you tell I was nervous?

and in true pcf fashion...

This one is probably my favorite and it doesn't even have my wife in it Tongue... hardest part of the day, was walking my mom down the aisle.  For those of you who missed the thread, she had a heart attack the Monday of the week before the wedding.  

And then we went to the dominican... and I got a chance to embarrass myself trying to take some nice pictures.

I got to play dominoes at a local bar on the tour we took...

and visited a school

anyway... it was a good time.  

Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:13am
Nice!
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:26am
Congrats sir
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:12am
Excellent pictures.  I never received my invitation, though.

impulse418 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:31am
lol wal-mart
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:14am
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

lol wal-mart

And congrats, sir!
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 7:57am
Many many congratulations!  Does your face hurt from all the smiling? 
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 8:44am
Theory confirmed: PCF looks goofy in all pictures. Even during his wedding.
Que pasa?

NYer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NYer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 9:48am
Looks like fun,congrats Oct 5 was my birthday excellent choice haha

edward d'andrea
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:09am
Nice!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

lol wal-mart
I should have walked down and gotten a better picture of the whole line of shops next to the resort.  there was home depot, k-mart, target, kohls, and sears.  all of them just little shacks with really pushy sales tactics for their crap.

Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2012 at 2:21am
Dude I gotta say it again. Whenever I end up tying the knot, I want a band like the one you have. That think looks amazing. Congrats buddy, the honeymoon looks amazing. Hope everything went smoothly with the trip. (Both of the trips) :D

What's the deal with the shops? Are they just random shots that people made fake signs for, or are they actually legit in some way? Seems crazy man.

Edited by Apu - 28 October 2012 at 2:23am
I need a new Sig...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:57am
just random shops with local stuff.  All the signs are hand made.  Shoot, even the shops themselves are handmade shacks basically.  

as for the ring, it's a style called mokume gane.  One of my groomsmen uncles made it for me.  It's layers of white gold and sterling silver that are forge welded together into a billet, then stretched, twisted, and flattened out.  
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:08pm
Holy karp congrats bro. I saw it on facebook but didnt really notice what had happened. That Groom's Maids picture is awesome.
///AMG What?
PaiNTbALLfReNzY View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Arsenal FC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaiNTbALLfReNzY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2012 at 8:35am
Congrats man, all the best to you and your wife!
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:25pm
Fantastic photos! Congrats!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic