Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

keeping the forum as cool as I can.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
2020 View Drop Down

Spam and then some.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: keeping the forum as cool as I can.
    Posted: 19 October 2012 at 10:39pm

Itís good to be back.

There is a link for all the old regs.  I don't want to post it again. Itís a bit sensitive and might link the forum.

Ask some of the old regs about. Its a mp3 file and explains a lot and is to the point.

Most importantly, when you have a listen, just remember it could have been any forum, not necessarily the regularís forum.

Steve

(No more one line coded sentences, I promise)

Edited by 2020 - 19 October 2012 at 10:59pm
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2012 at 11:19pm
The older group has rethought the canadian proposal, and is willing to recconsider the new chapter. Contact the appropriate peoples through secure channels.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2012 at 11:54pm
Anyone got it?
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 3:29pm
I thought they caught you. Are you in a safe place?
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
2020 View Drop Down

Spam and then some.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

The older group has rethought the canadian proposal, and is willing to recconsider the new chapter. Contact the appropriate peoples through secure channels.

That's really not what I am seeing.

Thanks for the idea, however to put it quite simply, Out here I keep seeing and I quote,"Thats not going to happen." Thats from the US side.

Edited by 2020 - 20 October 2012 at 6:30pm
2020 View Drop Down

Spam and then some.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

I had to think about your name for a moment, good to still see you around.

Looks like most of the old crew is still around. I kind of wane and awe when posting here, trying to keep it simple until lately...

Edited by 2020 - 20 October 2012 at 6:29pm
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:02pm
Maybe this guy has the location of the last known Super Chromium?
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by deadeye007 deadeye007 wrote:

all those barrels were confiscated by the FBI
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:16pm
Who shot JFK? What are they hiding at Area 51? Why do I feel confusing emotions when sneaky posts? I WANT ANSWERS.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by deadeye007 deadeye007 wrote:

I think he has been doing bong rips of super chromium.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:42pm
Can we just let these die.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

Can we just let these die.

In favour of what? It's not like it's getting in the way of our flood of legitimate topics.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:42pm
They get nowhere. I guess for some of you, it's entertainment, but so far I don't think anyone has actually contacted him for anything.

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2012 at 10:42am
Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

They get nowhere. I guess for some of you, it's entertainment, but so far I don't think anyone has actually contacted him for anything.

You seem suspiciously interested in trying to sidestep your way into a conversation about how to get in touch with him. What are your reasons for wanting to do so?
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2012 at 12:30pm
I have said too much.

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:57pm
Where is my information? I believe I had the credentials verified.
2020 View Drop Down

Spam and then some.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Where is my information? I believe I had the credentials verified.

Hi SSOK,   (everyone really)

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a Prick. I've been pre-occupied. How's it been?

If you could talk with Big Al first, ask him to talk with you, tell him youíre verified and good (which he probably already knows) with me. If you could, let him know I am doing all I can to help. Pls let me know how much he tells you; We will take it from there.

Thanks,

Edited by 2020 - 22 October 2012 at 1:41pm
2020 View Drop Down

Spam and then some.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:33pm
Ok, hold up a bit. I need to have a look before I start releasing or getting into anymore detailed specifics.

Thanks,

Edited by 2020 - 30 October 2012 at 2:51pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic