FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lol I so get FE now.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:37pm
That video should be viewed as embarrassing  to the U.S. Military at best. 

WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:52am
I guess. 

It's sort of the reason I don't come here much anymore, though. 

"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:43am
On another forum I'm on, an Airsoft one, someone posted the video in the Off Topic of that US soldier running down the hill and getting shot then calling for help to "distract the enemy gunners who had pinned his squad".

It has language in it so I won't post the link.

But they are all saying what a good soldier he was and how it was so brave and well done, and how, after I pointed out it was a total failure of military skills, no one can judge him unless we've been in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban.....

Lol. It is so much fun to rile them up.

After posting a couple of times to point out where he went wrong (EVERYTHING) and what he did right (NOTHING) and how this is a really good piece of video to show what shouldn't get done, two guys posted "I give up!" and left.

Armchair quaterbacking? Yes. That's the benefits of being able to watch videos in the safety of your house. Does that mean what is said is invalid? No. There are a bunch of real hard charging been there done that guys who have, if not the same, them very similar thoughts on the video.

Yeah, suddenly getting shot at messes up your OODA loop. Been there, done that. Doesn't justify pretending you are Rambo though.

But I honestly "get" how much fun FE can have simply by stirring the pot. I'll grant you he tends to stick to one or two very narrow lanes and tries to drag any discussion into them, but I understand why he does it.

KBK
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic