FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best elections data available.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Apu Apu wrote:

...DOTDOTDOT...

Political debates aren't even fun with FE around. No offense FE, just sayin'.

That's because it's not a debate. He's a child with his fingers in his ears. A debate involves logic and actual arguments and points, not just vomiting conspiracy theories that you don't fully understand.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:25am
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Well, Petraeus has come out... And pointed the finger RIGHT AT Obama...

Expect "journOlist" members to continue to spin in other directions... As there is an election to win.
So basically you using essentially the sam information (CIA saying they did not turn down a request for support) and cherry-picking editorials that use the denial from the CIA to infer that Obama himself denied resources. Your story says nothing about the state department, or DoD, and show nothing to confirm that such a request was even made, let alone that it was denied, or any mitigating factors for why it was allegedly denied. What we do know is from the timeline I cited that a reaction force was established and sent shortly after the attack happened, and that they were unable to locate the ambassador, who was likely killed early on by smoke inhalation due to fires cause by RPG fire. Drone coverage was there within 2 hours of the start of the attack, a computer expert was killed shortly after that at the CIA annex, and the other two contractors were killed by mortar-fire shortly after a team had already been flown into Benghazi and reached the annex. I'll grant you that if by that time an armed drone had been on-site for the last bit at the annex, maybe they could have found a verifiable target in the 11min of the mortar attack and possibly saved the last two. Stevens was dead or MIA within half an hour of the commencement of the attack, long before the unarmed drone arrived, the computer expert not long after it did. The attacks had been successfully repelled up until then, and no reports of mortar-fire before the last 11min of the fight. 

If anybody is spinning the available data, it's FOX with armchair quarterbacking about flight times for armed aircraft out of Italy. Then again, I'm arguing with a bloody simpleton who has shown himself unable to even acknowledge counter-arguments, or do anything other than copy/paste opinion pieces and spout random word-salad catch phrases. I've seen more developed arguments and critical thinking skills from 12 year olds. You sir, are a nincompoop. 
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:17am
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:53am
I just wanted to bump this to say that Nate Silver was almost completely spot-on with his statistical projections. 

Never bet against a sabrematician. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

I just wanted to bump this to say that Nate Silver was almost completely spot-on with his statistical projections. 

Never bet against a sabrematician. 
I thought the same thing when I saw the results. That guys poll of polls algorithm is the best in the business. That's two presidential elections in a row. I wouldn't be surprised if a campaign scoops him up in a few years for a very, very high fee. He's worth his weight in gold.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic