FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best elections data available.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:35pm
Except people like whale and many others think it is all above board... Whale won't even admit the blatant skewing of adding 9 MORE democrats per poll and then saying... Hey look Obama is ahead by 9...

Look what Washington Post just did...

Fact checks are now a lie, and polling is skewed and propaganda. Where is our "unbiased" journalism, I guess having Obama in office is all that matters anymore?

The debates start tomorrow, and of course all the "moderators" are huge liberals. So I can guess how the questions will go. 

Host Jim Lehrer : "Obama, you passed the historic legislation that was really needed to bring our medical system into the twenty first century. How did it feel to be the architect of such amazing legislation?

Obama:  "I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I did that, and I killed Osama too". 

Host:  "Amazing response Obama, you are the smartest person in the room everywhere you go, how does that feel?"

Obama: "I need four MORE years, because I am so smart, and I'm going to make others smart by hiring a lot of teachers, and paying them to educate our children. Without pesky result testing of course". 

Host: "Our next question is for FORMER governor Romney, Why do you hate black people, and send all our jobs overseas?"

Romney: "wait, are you serious?". 

Host: "Clearly you want to take money from the poor and give it to your buddies who own companies, why are you and your friends so GREEDY?"

This type of questioning for another hour, while Obama lies, and the media lets him. And the host does their best to make Romney look bad. 

Then Stephanopoulis will come out and declare Obama the winner, by a landslide. (he has picked the Democrat in 8 of the 9 past debates... Must be his "non biased" political slant or something). 

They tremble at my name...
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:47pm
^I find it very strange that you expect to find truth and impartiality in politics.

FE, maybe you should try yoga.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 12:57pm
I play paintball... Very therapeutic 
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:00pm
Try taking one to the soft spot.maybe out will get you off of the religion of politics.
Sent from a phone booth
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:56am
So Obama gave a speech when he was trying to get the nomination back in 2007. For some strange reason the hugely racist remarks he made weren't covered by the national media in attendance...

A video of his speech was released last night, included in his comments were "the bullet is still in the gun". Referencing slavery and the "attack" of the government on black people in our country. 

He also lies saying that Katrina rebuilding wasn't given money like other states because they are a city of black people...

The government is too busy building roads to the white suburbs and ignoring the black inner city. 

I'm sure the moderator will ignore that, and ignore the lies about the embassy that was burned down because of some video on youtube... Oh wait, it wasn't because of the video?... But, that is what the media has parroted for WEEKS now?...

Good thing Al Qaeda is finished, or something.

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 03 October 2012 at 9:38am
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:51am
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

The government is too busy building roads to the white suburbs and ignoring the black inner city.

Well, it is true. Statistically speaking, more money is spent on upkeep and construction by the state and federal governments in areas which are predominantly white. The reasons are myriad and far too numerous to list here, but the biggest reasoning is that the squeaky wheel gets the grease and well-off white folks tend to complain to the people who can direct the money to fix things.

But it definitely is true.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:03am
Tax dollars
Sent from a phone booth
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:41am
Originally posted by FE FE wrote:

For some strange reason the hugely racist remarks he made weren't covered by the national media in attendance...

There's a massive difference between racist and racially motivated.

And it's funny to me the double standard the right exercises on this subject. They decry accusations of a racially motivated attack on the black culture as being silly then constantly accuse the government of waging war on Jesus and Christmas.

Personally, I find both accusations to be absolute ignorance, but the contradiction is amusing.

Also, weren't you the one that accused the government of using abortions to keep the black population down? Didn't you also accuse democrats of abusing the black population in order to keep the poverty / minority vote?

Seems pretty attacking to me. So why is it racist that Obama pointed it out? If I were black and the government was killing my babies and forcing me into poverty with welfare I'd be pissed off as well. Unless of course even you don't believe that nonsense and you just be trolling.

Edited by stratoaxe - 03 October 2012 at 9:43am
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:46am
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Yeah, and? I agree with this statement and have zero problem with it. God forbid that the people who actually pay property taxes, higher income taxes, and more sales taxes through their spending should also reap the benefits more. For shame!
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:22am
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:28am
This popped up on Yahoo this morning:

I found it fairly enlightening and sad at the same time. It truly irks me that we have to deal with the constant BS rhetoric instead of someone actually getting up and telling the friggin truth. I truly hope at some point, our society gets sick of this crap, dumps them all and elects someone into office that tells the truth and is straightforward on things. The truth, how refreshing.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:28pm
By Monday we should see a reflection in polling data on the impact of the debate. 

I'll be interested to see how much of a catch-up this gave Romney. 

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:36pm
I feel like my last response was ignored, how normal.

I got called yesterday for what I think was a post-debate poll. I told them I was undecided.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

I got called yesterday for what I think was a post-debate poll. I told them I was undecided.

Landline or cell? 

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

By Monday we should see a reflection in polling data on the impact of the debate. 

I'll be interested to see how much of a catch-up this gave Romney. 
I don't know. Mainstream media seems to be beating the Anti Big Bird angle pretty hard.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:46pm

Landline or cell? 

Cell, which I thought was odd, but they only asked me if I knew who I was going to vote for. I said I wasn't sure and they thanked me for my response.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:50pm

Cell, which I thought was odd,

A lot of companies are now putting cellphone databanks into their random selection pools to have a more accurate sample size. 

We're at the point that using only landlines yields a result skewed much older than what it should otherwise be, as a lot of young people don't have landlines. I know I've not had a landline in three years. 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:53pm
I've said this for a while; obama is going four more.
Sent from a phone booth
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:13pm

Cell, which I thought was odd,

A lot of companies are now putting cellphone databanks into their random selection pools to have a more accurate sample size. 

We're at the point that using only landlines yields a result skewed much older than what it should otherwise be, as a lot of young people don't have landlines. I know I've not had a landline in three years. 

Well, and we got cell numbers in our packets in my data collections classes in college, but I was under the impression that Gallup and the like still used landlines exclusively.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Lightningbolt Lightningbolt wrote:

I've said this for a while; obama is going four more.

The problem I see with this is I think people still have the mindset of four years ago and think the Romney is just another Bush, and I see the media playing this as well, even in Canada.

Sucks for Romney because maybe he is a great candidate for Presidency, but people will refuse to see that because they are so trained to automatically think Romney=Republican=Bush=Bad, run away!

Just my opinion.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic