Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bum Wine/Drank

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
rockypiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockypiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:53am
Richard's irish wild rose is thw worst wine I have tried ever . Jacobís Creek wine  is best and it taste wonderful. Guys you must try it. It is amazing.

Edited by Mack - 18 October 2012 at 11:15am
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:59am
No thanks, Jacob's Creek gave me AIDs. F--, would not buy again.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Way back when I was in high school, there was a local grocery chain that sold a store brand wine in containers very similar to today's plastic milk jugs.  The had very obviously in store printed labels that said "WINE" in large block capital letters then had either "Red" or "White" in parenthesis below.  There was nothing else on the label.

It was 99 cents/gallon.

I don't think I was ever brave enough to give it a try.

A buddy of mine in high school found a gallon of this stuff hidden away in his parents house. We proceeded to drink as much as we can of it out of beer glasses in the middle of the road in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere.

Flash forward 12 years later....I still cannot drink any red wine. It damn near killed me and was awful tasting to boot. But it was free and we were dumb.

The only other really 'bad' stuff I can remember drinking willingly was a batch if hard cider that I took out a bit too early last year. I did that on purpose too, trying to dial in on exactly how long I should leave the stuff to brew. It came out sort of like wine with a vaguely apple flavor and was bad. I have some left because I just can't bring myself to finish it.

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:22pm
Yeah, my cider attempts this year were poop too. First batch was apfelwein and tasted like apple juice and wine, Was alright, but im not a big fan. Second batch I fermented apple juice and attempted to emulate Apple Pie Moonshine, but it re fermented and now tastes like gas almost.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic