FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

project salvo full auto

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: project salvo full auto
    Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:33am
Actually, PMI and Guerilla both have 48ci tanks for under $50 these days.  I picked up a PMI 72ci  tank a couple of years back for only $ 54 or so.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:20pm
You'll need to get the e-grip for the salvo. Pricing varies depending on which online or in-store dealer you choose. In addition, I highly recommend switching to HPA instead of CO2. This will prevent you from sucking liquid CO2 into the marker on full-auto causing issues. HPA tanks can be had for as little as $69 for a 48ci/3000psi tank, but that won't last long. I suggest at least a 50ci/4500psi tank, preferably 68ci/4500psi.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
lupothewolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lupothewolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:28pm
I have a project salvo and i would like to upgrade it to full auto, what do I need to get for it and how much will it cost overall?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic