Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

just bought the project salvo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shansethp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shansethp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: just bought the project salvo
    Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:14am
I have the salvo.....yep barrel first.....then i went with the cyclone feed....love it!!  Also i run a remote line so no need for any type of expansion chamber.   other than that i have mods that are only for the mil sim look.  tactical stuff......lol, however i am considering the apex 2 barrel, right now  i have a pathogen 2 and its ok at best!  rock the salvo!!!
Noobish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noobish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:04pm
bought the j&J. cant wait to fire some rounds off.

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2012 at 7:06pm
First thing you should buy for almost any paintball marker is a new barrel. Until you get into the professional range (Ego/DM/Angel) you're going to be lucky if 2 out of every 5 shots are straight and true. Upgrade your barrel, and the accuracy increases. Also, it gives you the most bang for your buck. My personal favorite is the J&J Ceramic in 14" for mil-sim and "woodsball" markers. 14" gives you the right balance of quietness and accuracy without sacrificing maneuverability and air consumption. The reason I like the J&J Ceramic the best is due to the fact that if you have a chop or a break in the barrel, you can shoot it "clean" rather than having to take the barrel off and run a squeegee through it.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Noobish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noobish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2012 at 9:23pm
I wanted to find a hobby so i decided to go with paint ball. so as the title says, i wanted to ask the pros what are some good Mods for this marker. My friend said to put the A5 hopper on it, would you guys recommend anything else?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic