FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fantasy Football 2012.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fantasy Football 2012.
    Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:15pm
Anyone play? How many teams, what's your league setup? 

Here's my team this year. 

I don't have a good second RB at all. I hardly have a good first RB. But I won last year on solid WRs, so here's hoping that happens again. 

Also I'm nervous about the Bills D/ST crapping the bed. The Jets look awful at offense, but who knows if that was jitters. I had the Packers D/ST but seriously, them going against the 49ers is bad news. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:31pm
I did alright... but unfortunately, I picked up Jason Witten as my TE late in the draft because the couple star tight ends went by the 3rd round.  I completely forgot about his spleen issue, and my back up happens to be Kellen Winslow who got released 10 minutes before our draft started.  whoops!  Plus I got pooped on and got the 11th pick out of a 12 team league.  

I have Eli Manning, Percy Harvin, took a chance on demaryius thomas since Peyton is in Denver now, Matt Forte, Michael Turner, and chicago defense.  Plus obviously some others to fill in the gaps.  

It should be interesting though since the league I'm in has 12 teams up from 10 last year so no one has a team that looks completely unstoppable.  That happened last year because most of us had never done fantasy before so some people were picking kickers and defenses in the 4/5 rounds.  
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:34pm
I was pick eight of eight in one league and I missed out on the other one. Being in an eight team league really helped me get some good players though.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:18pm
I've been in a keeper league for the last 5 years.  The first draft didn't go well because the GM didn't give notification as to when to file your keepers.  Whe draft day happened, half the teams were scrambling for the GM to get their keepers plugged in to no avail.  The GM was on vacation up until an hour before the draft.  He ended up reversing everything and set the draft arbitrarily for last night while I was at work, so I had to have the computer pick for me.  I was not surprised at all when I looked at my roster to find Tim Tebow among my ranks.  (sigh)  I'll get a full roster up when I get a chance since I'm at work right now so everyone can critique.
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:41pm
Despite leading the league in points by 50 points I finished 5th with a 7-6 record.

Anybody do better?
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:27pm
Came in 1st in my home league (3rd year in the finals, 2nd championship woot), didn't make the playoffs in my other one.

The winning team

The losing team

Edited by jerseypaint - 03 January 2013 at 12:29pm
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:47pm
i watched every season of The League this week.  Great show.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic