Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippman GRYPHON Customization info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
benbaldwin55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benbaldwin55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippman GRYPHON Customization info
    Posted: 27 August 2012 at 5:37pm
I have a Tippman Gryphon and I would like to know what type of barrell I should buy. I'm a new player.

I don't need a insanely expensive barrell. if neccesary the most I would pay for one would be $50

Your help would be greatly Appreciated!
-Ben

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2012 at 6:31pm
I think most people on here would agree that the best bang for you buck when it comes to a decently priced barrel is a 14" J&J Ceramic. Excellent accuracy, very forgiving, and easy to shoot clean if you have a break. I've been using that, and LAPCO barrels since '99 and haven't ever really needed anything else.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
brock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:49pm
Ive used the 98, A5, Alpha Black, Carver One, and Project Salvo extensively,

IMHO...

Ive always either used my stock barrel, or a JnJ. The ONLY exception is winter when paint is tempermental, and i use my stock apex2 barrel. Ive used CF barrels, and the flatline... but for my money, its the jn j which has stuck around.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic