Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sierra One (Project Salvo) Sight Problem!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
brock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sierra One (Project Salvo) Sight Problem!
    Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:16pm
o yea. before i switched to my Salvo, i tapped a hole in the carry handle and mounted a rail and sight that way...  Wasnt sure if u had a flat top mod or not.  Glad u got it sorted Bro!
Philyoup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philyoup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:53pm
I ended up doing the same just recently with the handle attachment, it looks real nice with it and same for aiming. Thanks bro!
brock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:20pm
i went the easy route and bought a rail riser. brought my sight up to just where i wanted it...

you can see it below between the built in rail and the sight.

Apart from that, im sure one of the modders at my home site could be a little more creative...

alphablackpaintball.com

Philyoup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philyoup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2012 at 2:14pm
Hey guys,
I just bought myself the Sierra One (Project Salvo) and I have problems seeing through my sights because of the stock being in the way of my helmet when i try to look through them. Does anyone have a solution so that I could see through a sight and still have a stock? 

Thanks, 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic